Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

daqniel for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeyLox

-1 He used to call me fucking turk. He was making fun of earthquake 1 year ago and he got banned because of racism. Its the same thing as someone saying amas is doing the correct thing and getting banned but after 8 months apologizing and getting unbanned. I dont believe any racist should become a slicer because they represent lokan community.

daqniel

-1 He used to call me fucking turk. He was making fun of earthquake 1 year ago and he got banned because of racism. Its the same thing as someone saying amas is doing the correct thing and getting banned but after 8 months apologizing and getting unbanned. I dont believe any racist should become a slicer because they represent lokan community.
I have never called you "fucking turk" I dont know where you are getting this from but u are lying, if I did say it why dont u send a screenshot

ElAkame

Slicer
The past is in the past, Loka administration team has forgiven him, bringing up the past of someone after they’ve been forgiven means absolutely nothing. You also mention some serious accusations against daqniel, without any evidence or anything whatsoever.

If you are attempting to nuke his appeal for something he did in the past and had been forgiven for, i strongly believe that you just personally hate the guy, he has changed his ways of communicating and became a good guy.

In conclusion, why do you bother -1ing his nomination if you do not have any evidence whatsoever? If you hate him, just dont bother looking at anything that relates to him, really isnt that hard.

LeyLox

The past is in the past, Loka administration team has forgiven him, bringing up the past of someone after they’ve been forgiven means absolutely nothing. You also mention some serious accusations against daqniel, without any evidence or anything whatsoever.

If you are attempting to nuke his appeal for something he did in the past and had been forgiven for, i strongly believe that you just personally hate the guy, he has changed his ways of communicating and became a good guy.

In conclusion, why do you bother -1ing his nomination if you do not have any evidence whatsoever? If you hate him, just dont bother looking at anything that relates to him, really isnt that hard.
Why would i try nuke someones appeal?
If this slicer appeal gets accepted loka will be confirmed racist server against Turkish lokans. And yes, he may be nice towards people but i dont believe personality changes over time. If we give he enough time I'm pretty sure he will do same again. He didnt call me fucking turk in loka but he did in other servers when he wasnt banned from loka (like 1 year ago). I personally dont hate he but I hate the things he did in the past.

ElAkame

Slicer
Why would i try nuke someones appeal?
If this slicer appeal gets accepted loka will be confirmed racist server against Turkish lokans. And yes, he may be nice towards people but i dont believe personality changes over time. If we give he enough time I'm pretty sure he will do same again. He didnt call me fucking turk in loka but he did in other servers when he wasnt banned from loka (like 1 year ago). I personally dont hate he but I hate the things he did in the past.
You do not believe in it, but it does not make it untrue. People can change, whether you like it or not, its just reality. People can change overtime, they learn from their mistakes and they make the best out of it. In this case, daqniel has changed, hence all of his good reviews, i can assure you that daqniel is nowhere near anything he used to be, hes a kind gentle man now, a good figure in any community, he would be a good fit for Slicer.

You mention that you do not personally hate him, you also mention that "If we give him enough time, I'm pretty sure he will do same again".
- If you do not personally hate him, why do you go after him? Lying here makes absolutely no sense, on top of that you have absolutely 0 evidence on if he has said those things you've mentioned. About the earth quake. He has been unbanned, they have forgiven him hence why hes online everyday helping everyone with a kind gesture.
- You say that if we give him enough time he would do the same thing, that is just not true, we never know whats gonna happen in the future, and as a close friend of daqniel, i assure this will just not happen. Daqniel is just a guy trying to play the game like everyone else, he even has no tolerance against racism, he bans/shut up people who attempt to be racist. In a recent war on a different server, the opposing team was Chinese his nation was also Chinese, when the opponents were being racist, Daqniel did not try to say any racist words at all, he then also mentioned that if he were to say anything that would only hurt his own nation, as they are mostly from China.

Lastly, you are just embarrassing yourself here, you have 0 evidence of anything, you made huge accusations, and probably told a few lies. If I were you, I would stop myself. Maybe you are not a good role model for the Lokan Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back