Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Darhkis 3rd unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darhki

Hello, lokans its me Darhki I am here today to apologize for what I did 8 months ago and appeal my Perma ban on Loka. I wanna say I'm sorry again to any staff member that had to deal with any duped items on the server and most importantly I'm extremely sorry for attempting to dupe. It was very foolish of me and rsb to try and dupe right after all my other friends got caught duping all though we weren't duping before that doesn't change the fact that we still attempted to do it and once again I'm very sorry. I've also taken the past 3-4 months off of my computer just focusing on school and getting my car fixed up and I think that all the time that I've spent off my computer has helped me grow up from the immature little kid that I was. So I'm hoping that you guys can accept my apology and I can finally once again I can play on your server

Sincerely,

Darhki

Quanifier

+1 darhki shouldve of been unbanned a while ago, and shouldnt have been perm banned for first ban. free him up

Qualifled

Muted
Respect. He aint toxic at all and he chill he just was just in the wrong group of people #surroundYourselfwithGoodpeople

dmacest

+1 me and Darhki have known eachother for a long time and I feel in recent times he has really become a cool and friendly person, although there were some minor toxic traits in the past, like most people who game have, I think he has genuinely changed and is someone who will positively impact the community a lot

Keppraa

Hello, lokans its me Darhki I am here today to apologize for what I did 8 months ago and appeal my Perma ban on Loka. I wanna say I'm sorry again to any staff member that had to deal with any duped items on the server and most importantly I'm extremely sorry for attempting to dupe. It was very foolish of me and rsb to try and dupe right after all my other friends got caught duping all though we weren't duping before that doesn't change the fact that we still attempted to do it and once again I'm very sorry. I've also taken the past 3-4 months off of my computer just focusing on school and getting my car fixed up and I think that all the time that I've spent off my computer has helped me grow up from the immature little kid that I was. So I'm hoping that you guys can accept my apology and I can finally once again I can play on your server

Sincerely,

Darhki
+1

Kippehz

Muted
+1 was just another guy who got peer pressured into loka dupe, free him up its a mistake he wont make again

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While we appreciate your appeal and understand to some it has been a very long time we believe it's still a little too soon to lift the ban. Duping is one of the most damaging things you can do on the server which is why we think a touch more time needs to pass before we let you return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back