Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

DarthsRevenge unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

twdfan27

Dear, Loka players and staff

I would like to start by saying that I was banned from Loka on September 30, 2023 (7 months) for hate speech and harassment. I was banned for calling Guns4Dayz a gay ass tranny I understand that I should not have used these words now when looking back. I regret these actions and hope that Guns4Dayz will be able to forgive me. I understand why I was banned and do not expect to be fully unbanned, but I hope for my ban to be reduced. I should have known that my actions would have had negative repercussions and that my words had an effect on others.

I believe that I have matured and reformed my behavior over the past 8 months. I have recently been playing other games with Loka players, and it reminded me of how much fun I used to have on the server. After I saw all my friends playing on the server, I realized that I would like to be able to join them.

I understand what I did was wrong, and I know there are consequences for my actions, but I hope that this changes your view of me. I regret my actions and hope that you consider my appeal. As previously stated, I am not asking to be unbanned but hope for a reduction in it.

Sincerely,
DarthsRevenge

Kcvinn

+1 I have been in a vc with this guy and he has dramatically changed within the time he has been banned from Loka. According to the bible, verse Philippians 1:6, it talks about giving hope, and second chances within humanity. I believe that Darth should ultimately get unbanned because of this bible verse, in which we are prone to trust. AMEN

+1 I've known Darthrevenge for almost 3 years I can confidently say that he has matured a lot these pass few months. Everyone deserves a second chance

doota

-1 my interactions with this guy have never been good maybe hes gotten better but in the span of 2 months i dont think so (last i interacted w him)

Demonio

-1 last time I interacted with this guy he still had a grudge from 8 months ago over something stupid that happened on loka, doesn't sound like someone who has matured.

UNAGONIZED

+1 for temp ban with a perma mute - he does seem remorseful, and it does seem like a mistake, but I could see him doing this again.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to the quantity of hate speech you used between 7 and 9 months ago we have no interest in unbanning you at this time. You appear to be ignoring all of this and focusing on the final action that got you banned in your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back