Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Davut11 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davut11

Hello, I was banned from Loka on August 22, 2022 because I doxxed avanstide on May 25, 2022. I am very sorry for this and I am now friends with him. I really regret this and I will not do it again. But when I asked Avanstide, he said that he did not report me. Avanstide and that was because He had perms in our discord and he deleted everything in our discord that we gave a lot effort for months. The doxx I made is to share his picture in a public discord using an alt. As I said we are friends with him and both of us regret our mistakes. Then i asked magpieman but he didnt say because he thought i can harm the person that i doxxed I didnt understand why did i get banned but i waited 7 months to open appeal to be sure. The only person I doxxed was Avans and I promise to be a observant player for rules if a second chance is given.

Mxnta_

Muted

After being banned, you doxxed me, as if that wasn't enough, you toxiced someone named serhan1717 (but he didn't want to complain about you, I spoke) Even if you regret it, it will take at least 3 months to forgive yourself to me.

Last edited:

Eyvah

After being banned, you doxxed me, as if that wasn't enough, you poisoned someone named serhan1717 (but he didn't want to complain about you, I spoke) Even if you regret it, it will take at least 3 months to forgive yourself to me.
poisoned? like debuffed or?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We don't feel enough time has passed considering the severity of the offense. You posted the contact details of another Lokan, we are not aware who this Avanstide you speak of is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back