Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Deevil for PvE Developer

Deevil

Sentry
Current rank: Sentry
Which role you are applying for: PVE Developer
Why you think you should become this role: I've been playing loka for a while and one of the things I like the most are the quests, normally there are only quests in the Events (Hallowen and Yuletide). I would like more quests to be done during the year and I think that by being part of the team I could help creating new quests/events to have more actively.
When you started playing on the server: June 28, 2020
Time zone: GMT+2
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Weekdays 3-4 hours, weekends 4-6 hours.
Favourite NPC on Loka: Misira
Example of a quest you would write if you were accepted:
Quest name:

The mystery of the Garaman's Boss!

Description:

Start the quest talking to the Aladran Guard NPC at aladra:

Hey there brave adventurer!
In the quiet Continent of Garama, people live in fear of the presence of an unknown Boss lurking in the shadows...
Rumors about his nature and actions have left the community shaking in fear. A brave adventurer like you has decided to research and put an end to this threat. If Im not mistaken, if you go to garama docks you can find the garaman guardian who will tell you how to find and defeat the boss!

Objectives:

1- Talk to Garaman Guardian (Garama docks NPC)

Hey! Lucky we found each other, I've been very terrified... I have been hearing some very strange noises in the depths of the jungles. I decided to go look for where all those terrifying sounds were coming from and you wouldn't want to know what I found...
There was a very powerful boss, he can fly, and he teleports behind me all the time, it also gave me blindness effect and I couldn't see anything, it's really scary! Do you think you could help me defeat him? If you want to help me, go to Lenrith and he will help you get ready for the battle.

2- Talk to Lenrith
Hello, I assume that you are here to help us defeat the boss that is terrorizing all Garama players! As you well know, he is a very powerful boss and there is only one way you can kill him. You will need the help of the hoe gods...There is only one problem, when I went to explore Aladra I lost it, you must find the 8 iron fragments to be able to craft the hoe again, if you need help searching, ask Taylor, she will give you some clues about where to find them.

3- Talk to Taylor (NPC behind heads/bloods market)<
Welcome, I think I know why you're here!
You are looking for the 8 fragments to make the hoe of the gods, right? Let me help you. Inside the library you can find 3 of them, 1 is in the depths of the garama docks cave and the remaining 4 are around the spawn. Once you get the 8 fragments, return to Lenrith he will give you that hoe! And please be careful when you face the boss, he is very powerful and scary...

4- Find the 8 fragments Around Aladra and Garama docks cave.

5- Go back to Lenrith (Ancient Ingots NPC)
Hello again! You found all 8 fragments, fantastic. As I told you, I will give you the hoe to defeat the boss but before that you will need one last test. Lidia the librarian has her books messed up, talk to her and help her put them back in order.

6- Talk to Lydia (Library NPC)
Ohhh thanks mate!
I will give you everything you need to defeat if you help me organize these 7 books, read each one of them and arrange them following the story in order.

7- Read the 7 books and put them in order

8- talk to Lydia

Great, thank you very much, now yes, take the hoe. I hope you can defeat him, good luck! With that hoe you go to the area where the Boss will be (a boss similar to the horseman who acts as mentioned above) You will have a hard and long fight against the boss, once you defeat him he will drop a crown (a gold helmet with a special text about the quest).

9- Go back to Garaman Guardian
Wow, you're back here, how was the fight, did you defeat him? Spectacular, you got his crown! You are the savior of Garama. Thank you very much for saving us all, we owe you a big favor!

END OF THE QUEST.

Rewards:

- 200 orbs
-The great defender of Garama (Legacy achievement) or Slayer/Beheader titile.
-The crown dropped by the boss (maybe in soulbound bag or just normal item).

Back