Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

DevvyVR Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevvyVR

Muted
Dear Loka Staff team

Hello. 8 months ago, I made the horrible mistake of harassing another player by the name of Brax. I had asked a banned player by the name of Splinian for Brax's personal information which he declined to give to me. Long story short, I had threatened to doxx Brax. I spent these 8 months, thinking back to myself how stupid I was for this and dedicated to bettering myself as a person and also refraining from doing anything stupid in and out of the internet.

I withdrew myself from the Loka community for about 7 months until I joined a voice call with some players from the Best In The South alliance discord where I got to apologize to Brax and also got to have a great conversation with some Loka players I had played with before. In that VC, I recognized that I thought I was ready to join the Loka community again as a new person.

I believe I have been able to reform myself and I am ready to join the Loka community once again. I am fully ready to dedicate positivity and positivity only to the Loka community and have no negative interactions with any Loka players. I believe if you were to speak to me today, you would be able to recognize the change in maturity in me that was not seen in me 8 months ago. I'd also like to say that I am not the most innocent Loka player.

I have been permanently muted twice for the stuff that I had said to other Loka players. I was given 2 choices and I blew them. If I am unbanned, I will 100% not misuse this chance at all. I will fully dedicate myself to being only positive and not sharing any negativity towards other players. Thank you for considering the time to go over my appeal and I would also like to apologize for how immature and stupid I was in the past, along with all of the time staff had to waste on me due to my immature actions.

-Devvy

p.s.
free song reccomendation:

:)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to your bad history on the server we still do not feel enough time has passed to let you back into the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back