Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

DevvyVR unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevvyVR

Muted
IGN: DevvyVR

Hey everyone, my name is DevvyVR and I am here to mute my appeal. 4-5 months ago I was muted for calling a group of players who were Hispanic a "Mexican family" after they killed me at gank isle. This group of players consisted of people such as Menta, RanaPe, and others. Ever since this situation I have since apologized to the people who I have did these things to. I would also like to address something else about my mute. Ever since I started loka I have annoying and toxic towards other players because I was immature and dumb at the time. Over the months and time I have played loka I've met so many amazing people and matured myself over these months. I have apologized to a bunch of people that I was toxic to in the past and I deeply regret the actions I have done against these people. In short terms of this appeal, I have come here to apologize to the people I have been toxic and annoying terms and hope to mantain neutral or friendly relationships towards.
Thanks for reading
:)
P.S.
These are just a few of the screenshots that I got, I'm not digging through my dms just to find a screenshot

Past Appeals:
1669955502763.pngScreenshot (679).png1669955409726.png1669955549603.png1669955606624.png

GhostOfImu

Slicer
+1 has been super friendly to me and if the players have forgiven him he should be unmuted right now there no point

Andward

Slicer
+1 please unban debby virtual reality he is pretty nice except when he is not which is only sometimes and sometimes is not all times so i think he should be unbanned okay thanks for listening

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 devvyVR has shown himself to be a continually changing (AND FOR THE BETTER I SHOULD ADD!) member of the community <3

Kippehz

Muted
IGN: DevvyVR

Hey everyone, my name is DevvyVR and I am here to mute my appeal. 4-5 months ago I was muted for calling a group of players who were Hispanic a "Mexican family" after they killed me at gank isle. This group of players consisted of people such as Menta, RanaPe, and others. Ever since this situation I have since apologized to the people who I have did these things to. I would also like to address something else about my mute. Ever since I started loka I have annoying and toxic towards other players because I was immature and dumb at the time. Over the months and time I have played loka I've met so many amazing people and matured myself over these months. I have apologized to a bunch of people that I was toxic to in the past and I deeply regret the actions I have done against these people. In short terms of this appeal, I have come here to apologize to the people I have been toxic and annoying terms and hope to mantain neutral or friendly relationships towards.
Thanks for reading
:)
P.S.
These are just a few of the screenshots that I got, I'm not digging through my dms just to find a screenshot

Past Appeals:
View attachment 6076View attachment 6081View attachment 6075View attachment 6078View attachment 6080
+1 bro he is so nice in vc i dont know how he got muted

Greeneryy

Muted
+1 hes very cool guy and as a mexican i do not take offense (i wasnt involved at all) and he didnt mean it in a degoratory way or hoever u spell it (im mexican)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to lift the mute. Please ensure you stick to our chat rules moving forward (both in game and on discord) as you will remain on a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back