Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Disambiguate for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_DvD

Sentry

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank are you applying for:
Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank:
I see a Sentry as someone who understands the rules of Loka as well as someone who is trustworthy and helpful. Sentries moderate the chat and enforce the rules when people break them. A Sentry should exhibit maturity, professionalism, impartiality, and remain neutral in every situation and as someone who is approachable to answer/help the players of the Loka Community.

Why you think you should become this rank:
I believe that with my experience i can help securing a good atmosphere/environment for the Loka Community. as i've been playing loka i have realized the passion and energy i have for this server which i wanna put into keeping the chat safe and clean and helping players so they can have a good time on Loka.

When you started playing on this server:
May 27, 2021

Time zone: CET

How often do you play (hours a day/week): Weekdays around 1-3, Weekends 2-5.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513_014005_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_014005_Chrome.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 Genuinely one of my favourite people on this server, would make an amazing sentry.

Swin

Slicer
+1 Really fun and cool person and has never shown any type of toxicity on the server, +its always there to help

+1 Super cool person. Enjoyed fighting with them on other servers or just conversing about different topics. Always kind and brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back