Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

dnalol unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnalol

Muted
Date of Ban: July 10th, 2022
Date of Last Alt: SRN7Y (May 8th, 2023)

Happy Holidays,

Hello, the players of Loka. I would like to start by apologizing to the community and players of Loka. When I got banned, I was a very immature person who was selfish and only cared about playing Loka, which ruined the experience for many others when I evaded my permanent ban. I would also like to apologize to the admins of Loka for wasting their time on multiple instances.

During this time period (Middle of August to Mid May), I also lied a lot hoping for a higher chance to be unbanned which in fact, did the opposite. Because of this, I want to apologize to the staff team again for having to look into such a case for no reason except wasting their time because of me when they would have rather done a million other things. I have a lot of regret from what I did, there is nothing I can do to change what happened then but apologize and feel sorry for the admins and players that had been apart of these incidents as I feel really bad that there is no way to make it back for these individuals

I was banned initially for Exploit Abuse over a year ago. For some context, in July 2022, Skuhoo froze me, asking how I did what I did. This is where my friend and I decided to admit our wrongdoings of duping. Since then, I have realized that what I did was very wrong and very serious as I jeopardized the server by doing what I did. Since then, I have learned that playing Loka was a privilege, and I took that for granted. I also realized that taking shortcuts was wrong, especially when it wasn't allowed and could harm the server as much as I did.

Starting August 26th 2022, I did something I regretted and still regret. I alted on Loka for the first time on an account named replate. From that day till Mid August 2022 - February 2023, I did some questionable things. What I did was I alted several times in a few month span. After realizing it, I could get my friends banned and reset my ban timer, I stopped and realized I want to wait out my ban to play legitimately with my friends.

I have made many mistakes in my time on Loka, wasting the staff’s time and ruining peoples experiences on Loka which I really regret. However, since then, I have tried my best to change and realize what I did. Loka is unlike any other server and provides an experience like no other. When unbanned, I had the most fun I had ever had on Minecraft. I also realized many of my friends play Loka which helped me learn more .I want to play without breaking the rules and appealing fairly. I have also been assisting Cryptite by reporting players and also owning up to my mistakes, and giving up the VPN I used, finally giving up what I had done and want to make sure everyone else's experience playing loka is as good as possible and so they don’t have to deal with people similar to what I was like more than half a year ago. I would like to say before ending this appeal, too, I have never been muted but banned once when I initially started playing the server and did not familiarize myself with the rules. (https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/unban-dnalol.5881/#post-59064)

In conclusion, I think my ban on Loka should be changed from a permanent ban to an unban. This is because since then, I have done the best of my ability to change from the selfish, inconsiderate child I was a like nearly half a year ago to a more mature and better person overall.
If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask me on discord: dna#3325 / aurrav

czmpos

Slicer
I’m falling asleep now but i met this guy like two years ago and he has always been nice, yeah he alted like 900 times but he used to text me sending me info from banned players alting or trying to alt, then we took it to cryp and technically he helped the server a bit after damaging it, i see that he really want’s to come back (he has said that a lot of times) also, you have to know that not every alt is from dnalol, there is people that actually think that and i know his last alt was on may and he hasn’t alted from then, +1.

Danito

Muted
I’m falling asleep now but i met this guy like two years ago and he has always been nice, yeah he alted like 900 times but he used to text me sending me info from banned players alting or trying to alt, then we took it to cryp and technically he helped the server a bit after damaging it, i see that he really want’s to come back (he has said that a lot of times) also, you have to know that not every alt is from dnalol, there is people that actually think that and i know his last alt was on may and he hasn’t alted from then, +1.
Dnalol snitch

czmpos

Slicer
guy admits to knowing when dnalol alts ^
I do admit that every time we talked in sentry chat about an alt i asked dnalol if he was asking again, he is the kind of guy that could answer me a “yes” without problems, you can ask him (well the last time he alted he lied to me and i had to defend him talking with mag, then he said that it was him and that we was sorry for lying to me)

Attachments

• 61AF9039-AACE-4581-A04C-83C4BA02D803.png
    61AF9039-AACE-4581-A04C-83C4BA02D803.png
    395.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Lexxnd

+1 always been a pretty nice guy to me. I know he has been alting alot in the past but he honestly seems like he changed alot. In dms he was open about what he did wrong and he wanted to change badly. He has been working on just being a better person overall. He has been making this appeal for a really long time. This is a one of the few cases I think someone who alted this much should atleast be temp banned or unbanned. free the 🐐🐐🐐.

doota

Muted
See I would write a long message about why you should be unbanned but you didn’t play siege with us so +1 cool guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back