Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

dnalol unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

capybara

Muted
+1 free dna, in the time I’ve known him he’s always been a nice guy to me and I think he deserves an unban

+1 I've been in calls with dna a bunch of times and whenever the topic of Loka gets brought up he truly seems like he wants to play this server again. He has made an effort in not alting for 4 months and I hope the admins can see that in his behaviour. I know that Loka is strict with bans but dna has matured 100% since his last alting attempt and I think his ban should be reduced.

Fxqme

+1 YES ZADDY +1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY+1 YES ZADDY

LobsterLarry

I've played with dnalol various times since his ban and I can certainly say that he is quite honest about his alting in the past and I know he has made a great deal of effort to right his wrongs and has (at least to my knowledge) not alted for a while now. I do think that he has matured and grown as a person, and he is one of the most kind, funny individuals I've come across who are banned on Loka. He should come back, and be given one last chance. Lets bring this boy back! +1

czmpos

Slicer
I've played with dnalol various times since his ban and I can certainly say that he is quite honest about his alting in the past and I know he has made a great deal of effort to right his wrongs and has (at least to my knowledge) not alted for a while now. I do think that he has matured and grown as a person, and he is one of the most kind, funny individuals I've come across who are banned on Loka. He should come back, and be given one last chance. Lets bring this boy back! +1
DOESNT COUNT U ARE A LAWYER

Clearhercules

Sentry
+1 been talking with him for awhile now and he has changed a lot. He isn't toxic anymore and is pretty chill to talk to.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You were ban evading just over a month ago. You will need to go a long period of time without evading for us to consider an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back