Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Doxing Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyvah

Hello dear lokans and staff. I today got banned for doxing and I don't know who I doxxed, or did anything to. I was at school all day and when I checked discord I was banned from loka discord, and a few minutes later I tried logging on and I was banned. I have really no idea who I doxxed or what did I do to anyone, I always tried to respect people who respected me and I tried to get along with everyone. I know I just got banned and please do not consider this as a appeal or neither comment about it as a appeal. I just want an answer from staff team about what did I do. Thanks to anyone who took their time to read this, have a good day.

Eyvah

maybe you doxxed? just a random guess
I guess so man but idk who I doxxed. That’s what it says on the ban reason. I had a doxx which was way past about 6-7 months ago when I did not even play loka and apologized to the person multiple times and he said it wasn’t even the real doxx.

Lurnn

Slicer
Staff may not reveal any evidence if they believe the ban is airtight just to ensure further safety of Doxxed player

Eyvah

Staff may not reveal any evidence if they believe the ban is airtight just to ensure further safety of Doxxed player
I can say I’ve been good with most of the players and don’t know who I doxxed

Eyvah

bro free him hes like me he cant survive if u dont unban ur basically killin a man
bro I am saying, I even have hard time at school without loka I cant do without loka without spczito. I dont know who I doxxed so hard that I got banned from all loka discords (conquest,tutorial, etc) 😭

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We cannot publicly post the evidence in order to protect the victim. The same goes for privately informing you as this would reveal the victim's identity and open them up to further harassment. However, we can say that the evidence was recent and pretty clear-cut. How many other people's personal information do you have that you are unsure who? Due to your actions, we feel you pose a threat to the community, and as a result, you have been removed from all of Lokas platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back