Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dqnnny unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dqnnny

Muted
IGN: Dqnnny
Reason of ban: Doxxing/bullying

Hello Loka, I got banned on March 23 for Doxxing a loka player. What I did was very wrong and I am not trying to justify it, but I will tell the whole story of what happened. Me and another minecraft player (Amazy) had an argument with VapingDqcrypt in a ffa clan discord. In this argument Dqcrypt leaked some of Amazy's personal information and made fun of him. Amazy got really mad about that and got banned from the discord eventually for misbehaving. A while after that I got in an argument with Dqcrypt again. In this argument Dqcrypt shares the same personal information again in the ffa clan discord server. At that point I got mad and made the mistake to do something back. I sent a picture of him in the discord server. This was a picture of Dqcrypt that he once sent himself in the same discord in a channel called Face-reveal. What I did was a very stupid and childish thing to do. I should have never lowered my self to this level and sent a picture of someone in a discord server or anywhere else. It is not on me to share what somebody else looks like.
In this last month I have really thought about what I did. I understand that what I did was wrong. This is a mistake I will never make again for sure. I have talked with Dqcrypt about what happened and told him I am sorry. I hope he can forgive me for what I did. I used to be an active Loka player and miss playing on it. I hope I will get another chance and will be able to play on Loka again in the future! Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dqnnny

Gragra

+1 he s actually a nice guy he tried to defend his friend, doxxing is something big but in this case i dont think it even has a relevance because Dqcrypt doesnt play loka, I am 100% sure he thought ab it b4 and if he was going to get banned for doxxing on here he wouldnt have done that, he enjoys playing the server. Also I dont even get it why its a dox cause he sent his face b4 in the face-reveal channel but anyway doxxing is a big thing and it was the right thing to ban him but I dont think he deserves more than a month ban. double +1 : D

Rea4peR

Muted
+1 As far as I concerned, he was trying to defend his friend against a doxxer, and it ended up him being a doxxer while sending a photo of the doxxer who sent his photo on another channel of the same discord server. He is aware of his mistake and deserves a second chance

Kippehs

+1, Dqnnny has really matured and he has shown that he really feels sorry about what happened, and I am sure he won't do it again. In the last month he has become a better person and since he made up with the player he was arguing with I think he deserves a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back