Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dragon_Dangon false ban for alt account Appeal

thl

Hello my name is DRAGON_DANGON or thl. 4 weeks ago I was false banned on the server for suspicion of being an alt of a member named 444rock. When I tried appealing this ban I was instantly banned from the discord and my ticket was disregarded. I was banned for supposedly being the alt account of 444rock. The account I play on "thl" is only my account and I have never let anyone use it or have access to it I can show IP logs and show you that they are all my IP and no one else has ever had access to the account. On top of this me and rock have different IP's Different voices, Different Identities, different ping and live across the country from each other there is no way we could be the same person I can show proof that I am a main account based of my youtube videos and 4 years worth of clips. In my 4 years of playing Minecraft PvP I have never done anything harmful or bad. Never touched cheats, never doxxed / ddossed and have never been banned, this is my first ever ban. That day was my first day playing and was finding the server really fun and a fresh experience but unfortunately that same day I was banned.

Sincerely DRAGON_DANGON,

Back