Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

dzne For Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perds_

Slicer
Everyone knows him, some love him, some hate him; but regardless of everyone's opinions about him, everyone can agree that dzne plays a huge role to the server, and is a well known member of the community.
It's strange to see him without the Slicer title for this long.
Lets get him that title.

And remember:
tenor.gif

Prodxgy

+1 i have played with dzne in 90% of the months i have played loka and he has always been helpful, not to mention a bunch of people he introduced to the community! dzne definitely deserves this rank

Luquinhas_

+1, i made u Dzne, i will always be my son, thats why i put my +1, also its a old member of the comunity and a great son!

UghBraces

+1 the most influential person on loka and maybe most influential in the entire world. I love dzne with all my heart and soul because he has made me into the man I am today. Three words: Dzne is greater than me

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
Although I used to have beef with dzne I recently talked to him again after a long time and he's actually normal now and surprisingly chill. 100% deserves it at this point. +1

Terenoca

Slicer
+1 while i made hes brewer at brenki i had the opurtunity to steal 1 stack of redstone and did it and became rich. Dzne is great guy

czmpos

Slicer
Don’t take in care what i said earlier, even i haven’t been on vc with him for the lasts 2 years he seems chill and has knowledge of the server, he is also a old member of the community and he got mad 2 years ago because i killed him with a shield in the offhand, i didn’t even used the shield and he said i killed him because of the shield, anyway an invis stole all my loot and ran out of me so it doesn’t matter anymore, he deserves the rank. But i killed u fair 2 years ago (edit: forgot to put +1)

Last edited:

mimo4

Slicer
+1 dzne is one of the realest leadership and loka players of all time he has made many new players join the server and has taught many players loka he is also the greatest lokamc leader and a nice friendly guy +1 one of the most influential people on the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back