Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fixed Eldritchbot

mimo4

Slicer
It has been 4 days without EldritchBot logging my player stats. I had believed my condition would get better after my panic attack on day 1 however it is only getting worse. I am under constant stress, and my breathing hurts. At times it feels as if there is no more oxygen left in the world as I collapse on to the ground and the voices in my head repeat my now frozen KDR to me over and over.

jakeman5

Slicer
It has been 4 days without EldritchBot logging my player stats. I had believed my condition would get better after my panic attack on day 1 however it is only getting worse. I am under constant stress, and my breathing hurts. At times it feels as if there is no more oxygen left in the world as I collapse on to the ground and the voices in my head repeat my now frozen KDR to me over and over.
Turn it on so KD warriors start to lose ty.

Kippehz

Muted
please.... i need... 4 digits..

mimo4

Slicer
Screenshot (528).png

who is "babybaker2005" and how is he so powerful he simply transcends eldritchbot being broken and just has his stats logged anyways
we need answers
what strings is he pulling
who is this man

Back