Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented enable reach display on lunar

Obstinance

i would like to know how far i have to be from someone on my screen to hit them so i can properly compete against this generation of lokans +1

Tedzi_

View attachment 8581

please add it tells me how far i hit someone completely cosemtic doesnt add any pvp benefits
just incase theres a loka boomer watching this post and thinking this is some sort of trigger bot, its not!

It tells me after i hit someone how far away I was from them, I like it to watch back on clips or videos as its satisfying and makes me feel cool when i constantly 3 block people. conpletely cosmetic!!

mindblaster007

-1 Too much of a competitive advantage. Why should I have to download a shady 3rd Party Client so it's fairer to compete because they have an indicator that shows them when they are precisely in range and I don't? This isn't cosmetic in the slightest; it tells you when you can and cannot reach a player, which, when running and jumping, is kind of hard to do. It removes a skill aspect to PvP, and mods like that shouldn't have a place on Loka.

Danito

Muted
-1 Too much of a competitive advantage. Why should I have to download a shady 3rd Party Client so it's fairer to compete because they have an indicator that shows them when they are precisely in range and I don't? This isn't cosmetic in the slightest; it tells you when you can and cannot reach a player, which, when running and jumping, is kind of hard to do. It removes a skill aspect to PvP, and mods like that shouldn't have a place on Loka.
its not that deep bro

Lampp_

The reach is displayed only after you hit him but good bait

capybara

Muted
bro shut up this is the dumbest thing ive ever read

mindblaster007

The reach is displayed only after you hit him but good bait
Not bait, it makes the game and removes even more skill from the game. Rather than being lazy and using a mod, just learn a new skill? I still think Loka should outright ban 3rd party clients as they just remove all skill from the game.

berdb

Slicer
Not bait, it makes the game and removes even more skill from the game. Rather than being lazy and using a mod, just learn a new skill? I still think Loka should outright ban 3rd party clients as they just remove all skill from the game.
ok

Tedzi_

it tells you AFTER you hit them how far you hit them from, I really hope your trolling

Lexxnd

You know Vanila minecraft also has this. It's called the attack incadtior when your in range of someone it shows up. You may say it's different but it's pretty much the same expect the vanilla one only appears when you in range of a enemy.

Scringus_

Thus guy has never heard of the attack indicator

Back