Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

erwin4 unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwxn1337

Muted
Okay I want to appeal my ban for the last time. My last appeal I didn't want to put much effort into as i thought it wouldn't get accepted and it would be a mistake to make a huge message. Now that I think about it I was dumb back then and I want to appeal about my ban again as I have changed since my last appeal (I do not want to look like Splinian with all these appeals and other stuff). I am really sorry for the people I have harassed (I do not even know what I have done to people). I have made a lot more friends since my last appeal and I want to play on loka with them as they all play together but I can't play with them. And some of my good friends got unbanned and I really want to play loka with him again. And finally I am sorry about wasting staffs and loka community's time on all of my appeals.

mrgoodasian

Muted
+1 Erwin is a really nice person I have met from stoneworksminecraft and he has been nothing but nice to me. I have said mean things to erwin which I regret but he has never said anything bad back to me. He is the most chill person I know and he is just a funny kid having fun. I love erwin

PashaSlash

Sentry
I can't believe I'm doing this I am literally reviving myself for this forum post but I can say that his ban status should be relooked again because it's been a long time.

PlayboiCamel

Muted
he doesnt speak much english but hes a light hearted kid i dont talk to him much anymore but when i do i smile +1 i also taught him a lil bit of english

w4bys

Muted
I think he has one more right to join the Loka community. +1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back