Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Erwxn1337

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwxn1337

Muted
Hello fellow Lokans, I want to appeal my ban again.
It has been almost 3 months since my last appeal, and 5-6 months since my original appeal. I don't want to make it too complicated for people to read so I will keep this short and honest. I got banned for saying fluex2k's old ign which happened to be his irl name, I truly regret what I did and have talked with fluex since and he has forgiven me for my actions.

Dae_

Muted
+1 In 5 days, he's been banned for 8 months now. He's made amends with Fluex and he's a really nice guy overall

mimo4

Slicer
+1 8 months for saying a first name and from my experiences with him he is a super nice guy and im sure he didnt mean to hurt fluex which is why fluex has forgiven him. i would love to see erwin back on loka

y0i

Muted
+1 It has been a considerable amount of time since his ban and after making amends with the person I think he should be allowed to play loka again. From my experience with Erwin he isn't toxic and he wouldn't cause any problems if unbanned.

Greeneryy

Muted
+1 I owned this guy when I played on mobile about a year and a half ago, I'll never forget the start of our friendship

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
To clarify your original ban was not just for spamming the irl name of a player but also for you doxing a different player before that (this was before we perma banned for that).

We will not be lifting this ban and you have a long way to go before we even consider it. Just 2 weeks ago you were seriously bullying Lokans through discord which shows you have not changed. On top of that 2 months ago you were calling Lokans some horrendous racial slurs through discord. Your actions have no place anywhere in life, let alone on a Minecraft server.
We posted this response in August...

On top of this 2 months ago you were harassing Lokans due to their ethnicity.

Spamming ban appeals is not going to get you unbanned. If you think this length of time is enough to get you unbanned then your judgment is clearly not great, which is evident from your continued inability to abide by our rules even when banned. Take a break, stop harassing and racially attacking people and when a proper length of time has passed since your recent discretions post a well-thought-out appeal and we will consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back