Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Excavation Project!

Mtndome

Slicer
The excavation for the creation of Yggdrasil is underway!!! In need of determined individuals to help clear the 250x250 block space to house The World Tree.

Anything you find while excavating is yours! :D You can use all of my tools and my mats to mine with. All I need is for you to tell me you are interested and I can give you the coords In-game!

Anyone that sticks out the excavation gets perms in the boughs of Yggdrasil! (Priority goes to whomever assists most)

This is a Huge project but will be well worth the efforts of those involved. Diamonds, gold, and iron have been a plenty. My two primary helpers have already seen half a stack or more of diamonds alone! (ya can't beat that)

~Mtndome~

Newdood

Slicer
Erm... I assume I get second-highest branch? I hope... (up the gen radius, that way your cabin won't be grieved.) :D

Mtndome

Slicer
All of my nice things are put away.
And I have all of the stuff set up along the bottom. Tomorrow I will be clearing out the entirety of the the bottom two blocks (y-11 and 12.) Anyone who wants to help, I will pay in addition to you keeping what you find! (le gasp)

Newdood

Slicer
Question, where did all the perms go? ( kinda annoying when you have no access to your own mine mtn...)

Back