Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Exp Storing

EastBowmen

Slicer
While enchanting and getting exp I came across the idea of what it would be like to store your exp for future use or possibly even trading with other players. Although I have no idea how this could be implemented, I'm sure Crypt could find a way considering he's created the majority of this server by hand. There are two main reasons why I would like this to be a feature on Loka. The first reason is so I can help others out by sharing some of the experience I have with them and making a profit while doing so. The second reason why I would like experience storing and selling to be a thing is so I can store my experience for later usage when I don't need it (Ex. Tgen experience). The only downside that I can see to this is it not being an aspect of vanilla minecraft but I'd love to hear y'all's opinions on this
Thanks for reading :D

MasterAegon

Slicer
I could only see this being a thing if you could trade exp for potions of enchanting. Even then I would suggest a smaller return. i.e. Trade 30 levels for a 70% return in potions to equal 21 levels in XP. Even that's a lot of potions.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'm not too fond of this merely because this mostly seems in favor of people sitting afk at their spawners all day long. If you want to use your XP for any trading purposes, then offer to do things like enchant or repair their items. If you're wanting to store it up for later use, then this just benefits people with either afk capabilities or people that have double, triple, quad spawners.

Back