Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

eyvah126K Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindblaster007

-1 When you all gonna realize that doxxing is illegal in a lot of countries? People on Loka have faced legal charges in the past over this stuff…

Last edited:

dmacest

+1 talked to him a couple times, really nice, helped me on other servers, also explained why he was banned to me in VC, and I think it’s time for him to be have a shortened sentence

Dqrwiin

Slicer
+1 I think he has waited long enough since there was never a specific reason of his ban so it would be nice if he had another chance

Dae_

Muted
The reason this'll likely be denied is because there's no set time you can just "reform" yourself within and no longer be a threat to the community. As Mag stated previously, "How many other people's personal information do you have that you are unsure who? Due to your actions, we feel you pose a threat to the community, and as a result, you have been removed from all of Lokas platforms."

It's not the same ban as if you were say duping or hacking where they can agree that you made a mistake but you won't do it again, it's an entirely different question of will you dox again and when will you stop posing a threat to the community? And because of this uncertainty, I'm almost certain you won't be given a temp ban and instead will be banned until staff can see a genuine reformation in character and that uncertainty is cleared about whether you will still pose a threat.

glory

The reason this'll likely be denied is because there's no set time you can just "reform" yourself within and no longer be a threat to the community. As Mag stated previously, "How many other people's personal information do you have that you are unsure who? Due to your actions, we feel you pose a threat to the community, and as a result, you have been removed from all of Lokas platforms."

It's not the same ban as if you were say duping or hacking where they can agree that you made a mistake but you won't do it again, it's an entirely different question of will you dox again and when will you stop posing a threat to the community? And because of this uncertainty, I'm almost certain you won't be given a temp ban and instead will be banned until staff can see a genuine reformation in character and that uncertainty is cleared about whether you will still pose a threat.
bro think he lurnn

Deevil

Sentry

hi dae, eyvah send this to me to post in the forums bc he is muted:
1671335627101.png

Dae_

Muted
hi dae, eyvah send this to me to post in the forums bc he is muted:
View attachment 6168
Whether it was a dox, or an infograbber/trojan. Who’s to say you won’t do it again? There’s just not enough evidence at this time to genuinely solidify that and 3 months just isn’t even nearly long enough. Whether he forgives you or not would matter if not for the fact it’s been such a short time since your ban. The question of “are you still a threat to the community?” Strongly remains.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Since the original ban we have learned more about the circumstances surrounding the offense and it is not quite as serious as we first suspected (no information was shared just the 'threat' of it, you did not write an info grabber, you were peer pressured by those around you and the victim did not technically report it). Despite this, we still feel the punishment was justified and not enough time has passed for us to lift the ban. Instead of making you write another appeal though, we are willing to lift your ban 2 months from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back