Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

eyvah126K Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyvah

1st post about the ban(I didnt understand who I had doxxed, not an appeal):https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/doxing-ban.6528/#post-72032

1st appeal/tempban request:https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/eyvah126k-doxing-ban-tempban-reduction.6610/

Ban Date:9/12/22

Hello everyone, today I would like to request tempban for my ban of ''doxing''. I would just like to start by saying sorry. A player had asked me for a pack, and my friends advised me I should sent him an info grabber/trojan. After a while he was being toxic and I sent him his info(email address+phone number). all of it BLURRED. After a while the they made the report to magpieman and I got banned. I later found out the player nBoi entered his discord account and made the report, but now when I look at it, it does not change a thing. What I did is something no player should ever do and doesn't matter who reported me. I agree that no player should have access to any other person's email address or number. During the time I was banned, I quit playing minecraft for a few weeks to take some time for myself. I thought about what I had done and seriously regretted it. During the time I was banned, and before I was banned, I did not attemp to send a virus to anyone in the loka community. I am really really sorry for what I have done. I feel like I have learned my lesson. The thing I did is a serrious offense and I feel sorry about it. I have definetly made a big mistake. I am aware of the damage I did. I have apologized to the victim multiple times and I can say I am good friends with him now. He doesn't really play minecraft no more but he forgived me.(I can provide the screenshot of it if requested) If anytime in the future I can get unbanned on loka, I promise not to do something like this ever again. I now know how series these things are. I do seriously feel like I betrayed many players by doing this, especially a few friends in the staff team.

Loka was definetly the best minecraft server I have played. I have made really good memories, really good friends and learned a lot about Loka's history. There were various old players that I got to know during the time I was banned and talked to the in voice chats. Loka's history realls impresses me and this is the reason why I would like to be a part of it if you guys accept me again. Since I don't play as much as I used to, I will probably take more time in making projects, which I have few in mind, to do if I ever get unbanned. I truly apologize for the thing I have done. If staff accepts, I would like to get a tempban and keep playing loka with my friends and keep making new memories.

Thanks to anyone has spended their time reading this appeal, I wrote this appeal in a bit of rush, I am sorry for the missing details or any letters being spelled wrong. I would thank anyone who has left a comment on the appeal either a positive one or negative one.

Sincerely, eyvah.

Yirstt

I know eyvah for a now. He is not hispanic but we do feel like he is one of us! eyvah is so chill and very friendly I would like to play with him again. I know he did not attempt to do anything like this after the ban. +1 eyvah

Deevil

Sentry
+1 free him up pls, he deserve a second chance to play loka, he is so nice and he allways join vc, he is reformed im prety sure he is not doxxing no1 again, pls give him a second chance spanish comunity we love him!

X_Cavator

Slicer
3 months is definitely soon considering the offense but I don’t think anyone could be more remorseful for what they did. He’s very sorry about it and I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt considering the positive effect he’s otherwise had on the community. At least reduce it to a temp ban of some sort. Kids make mistakes +1

Deevil

Sentry
Bro the ppl who is saying -1 bc its not enough time??? he is not asking for a unban, he is just asking for a tempban, like he got permaban almost 4 month ago and now he is asking for a temp ban.

Rea4peR

Muted
+1 He helped me translate loka to turkish after he got banned I finished it on my own which was hard for me. I do not think he has a leaning to info grabber or something since he is a staff member in the biggest pack discord and we would have known if he did something like this again. He accepts his guilt by sharing the info grabber and comprehends its consequences. 3 months can be a bit soon but I dont think this appeal is lacking by any other necessity for unban except the duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back