Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

eyvah126k doxing ban tempban reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyvah

1. Hello Dear Lokans and dear staff, today I would like to appeal for my ban. First of all, thanks to any person who has spended their time reading this appeal and leaving a comment either a negative or positive. Basically, I got banned about a month ago, for doxing.At first I did not know what I did and made a forums post about it, but the person later dm'd me being toxic saying things like enter loka come loka etc. I had the chance to talk to Magpieman_ about my ban, I told him all about it and he agreed that what I did was not a doxx. A few months ago, a player that didn't actually played loka dm'd me asking for a texture pack and I was at a vc with my friends, they told me to send him a virus, at first I didnt wanted to do it but since this player was really toxic was both to me and to me friends I listened to them and I did sent him the virus, which was one of my biggest mistakes, not for getting banned on loka, but sending a virus to a person, accesing some of their info is not good and should not be done by anyone. After I sent him the file, I got some of his info which I did not save, leak or even look at most of them cause the reason my friends wanted me to send him the virus was just to get access to his account on some server, which I did not let them .After a while he was dm'ing me and being toxic as always and told me that the file that I gave him made his computers CPU really high and asked me why. My mistake number 2 was here. I sended him the logs that the virus had gave me which had his name(which he uses at discord), e mail account and his phone number, I didn't even looked at them or checked if they were right, I first thought I got banned for sending him his info as well as staff thought, but all of his info was blurred out and NONE of his info was leaked to anywhere at anytime. After this happened a few maybe weeks/days went by and I got banned.

I later learned about the details that it wasn't even him who made the report, it was the known doxxer of turkish community nBoi. I later got the screenshots from one of my close friends, nBoi literally saying that he begged especially to staff to not show what I had done on my forum post. I dont know if it would be okay if I posted it here, but if anyone wants to see it or any staff requests it (eyvahh#6418) or I can just post it on here if it is fine. A couple days later I deleted all of his info, all of his logs and everything. I also apologized to him for the mistake I made, which he had accepted it. Over all, what I made wasn't a doxx and the actual player was not the one reported me. And now we talk sometimes and I can we are good.

2. I am so sorry for what I have done. No player should have access to anyones personal info even its a really little info. I have never attended something never like this when I was actively playing loka or when I was banned. I am sorry for my mistake, sending a player a bunch of their personal info, which can obviously be very traumatising for the victim. Again, I am sorry for the mistake I have made. I apologize to staff for spending their time for my stupid mistake of sending players virus. Loka was always my favorite server to play in and probably will always be. In our community, playing at loka seems like a really big deal. When I didn't even know what loka was my friends advised me to start on it since I was probably going to have a really low ping. I waited good 3-4 months before I started and wish I had started way before. I have made so much memories either with my friends or my enemies. And I really miss those times. If you'd give me the chance, of having a part in this community once again, I would really appreciate it. I am probably not going to be active as much as I used to, but I'll probably focus more on building and fun projects if I ever get the chance to start again. I want to show that I can take a part in this community, I don't think I had any previous warnings or anything. I had always tried to be helpful to the community and I want to again by recruiting more players teaching them loka and making memories in it. I don't think the screen ''banned for doxxing'' really fits me. I don't think what I have done deserves a direct unban or maybe not even tempban and staff has every right to keep me locked up. But I want to show that I will be actually helpful to the community, if you'd let me be. I just want to get a tempban and the time doesn't matter. Thanks for spending your time reading this appeal, leave any comment either as a -1 or +1.

+1 es un pobre que no sabe lo que hizo, me recuerda a dreamhow, por favor ayudenlo a ser un miembro activo mas de play.lokamc.com, gracias

Lampp_

1. Hello Dear Lokans and dear staff, today I would like to appeal for my ban. First of all, thanks to any person who has spended their time reading this appeal and leaving a comment either a negative or positive. Basically, I got banned about a month ago, for doxing.At first I did not know what I did and made a forums post about it, but the person later dm'd me being toxic saying things like enter loka come loka etc. I had the chance to talk to Magpieman_ about my ban, I told him all about it and he agreed that what I did was not a doxx. A few months ago, a player that didn't actually played loka dm'd me asking for a texture pack and I was at a vc with my friends, they told me to send him a virus, at first I didnt wanted to do it but since this player was really toxic was both to me and to me friends I listened to them and I did sent him the virus, which was one of my biggest mistakes, not for getting banned on loka, but sending a virus to a person, accesing some of their info is not good and should not be done by anyone. After I sent him the file, I got some of his info which I did not save, leak or even look at most of them cause the reason my friends wanted me to send him the virus was just to get access to his account on some server, which I did not let them .After a while he was dm'ing me and being toxic as always and told me that the file that I gave him made his computers CPU really high and asked me why. My mistake number 2 was here. I sended him the logs that the virus had gave me which had his name(which he uses at discord), e mail account and his phone number, I didn't even looked at them or checked if they were right, I first thought I got banned for sending him his info as well as staff thought, but all of his info was blurred out and NONE of his info was leaked to anywhere at anytime. After this happened a few maybe weeks/days went by and I got banned.

I later learned about the details that it wasn't even him who made the report, it was the known doxxer of turkish community nBoi. I later got the screenshots from one of my close friends, nBoi literally saying that he begged especially to staff to not show what I had done on my forum post. I dont know if it would be okay if I posted it here, but if anyone wants to see it or any staff requests it (eyvahh#6418) or I can just post it on here if it is fine. A couple days later I deleted all of his info, all of his logs and everything. I also apologized to him for the mistake I made, which he had accepted it. Over all, what I made wasn't a doxx and the actual player was not the one reported me. And now we talk sometimes and I can we are good.

2. I am so sorry for what I have done. No player should have access to anyones personal info even its a really little info. I have never attended something never like this when I was actively playing loka or when I was banned. I am sorry for my mistake, sending a player a bunch of their personal info, which can obviously be very traumatising for the victim. Again, I am sorry for the mistake I have made. I apologize to staff for spending their time for my stupid mistake of sending players virus. Loka was always my favorite server to play in and probably will always be. In our community, playing at loka seems like a really big deal. When I didn't even know what loka was my friends advised me to start on it since I was probably going to have a really low ping. I waited good 3-4 months before I started and wish I had started way before. I have made so much memories either with my friends or my enemies. And I really miss those times. If you'd give me the chance, of having a part in this community once again, I would really appreciate it. I am probably not going to be active as much as I used to, but I'll probably focus more on building and fun projects if I ever get the chance to start again. I want to show that I can take a part in this community, I don't think I had any previous warnings or anything. I had always tried to be helpful to the community and I want to again by recruiting more players teaching them loka and making memories in it. I don't think the screen ''banned for doxxing'' really fits me. I don't think what I have done deserves a direct unban or maybe not even tempban and staff has every right to keep me locked up. But I want to show that I will be actually helpful to the community, if you'd let me be. I just want to get a tempban and the time doesn't matter. Thanks for spending your time reading this appeal, leave any comment either as a -1 or +1.

Attachments

• 94A810B5-9DC4-49D3-9F9D-877B7F7AA989.jpeg
    94A810B5-9DC4-49D3-9F9D-877B7F7AA989.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 114

O_OEMBERZO_O

Never seen someone seem so apologetic and remorseful in an appeal before.

+1 to the actual appeal (its a good appeal), -1 to getting unbanned because not enough time has passed and even if you apologized to the "victim" you could still be a dangerous threat to the community.

I know you regret doing what you did and all but staff need to see you being a mature and nice individual throughout the time you'll be banned so they don't have to worry about having a dangerous threat in their community.

czmpos

Slicer
he is so nice, also he seriously regret what he did, last days i went in vc w him and i can say that he is a great person, Dios mio +2

Deevil

Sentry
+1 He is a really cool person always chill at vc and fun to hangout with and I miss the times we played together. give him another chance to play :)

fdwz

+1 really nice guy and overall told me the whole situation and he should NOT be banned for past mistakes

Chimichangah

he is a great person I know he made a mistake few months ago but he was always a good member of the community, give him another chance to come back. +1

LobsterLarry

I genuinely think eyvah may have just made a mistake and should come back. They have always been such a nice fellow in the community and seems to regret the actions that they have done. I do not think they a harm to the community, and I believe this has been a learning point for them to be more careful in the future. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back