Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Eyvahh for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piruletaas

Sentry
Hello, today I’m nominating eyvahh for slicer. He is a proud member of Loka Community helping a lot of Turkish people to play the server. He is every single day helping as many people as he can in guide chat and most of spanish players love to play with him and talk with him in voice chats. I am 100% sure he is a good candidate for Slicer and he wants the best for the server. Also he has been helping admins translating Loka into turkish to make Turkish players experience better what is a good point to proof what I said before.
Finally, I hope if you post +1 or -1 on this thread is with a good argument, thanks.

Deevil

Sentry
+1 he is really nice guy, he is very chill and funny in vc’s.
He is the tarkish god, also he helped a lot of people in the server almost all the new turkish people.

glory

+1 i was on the build server and he helped me even though i was buildiung for nothing nice guy

3D3R

Sentry
eyvahh has demonstrated significant commitment to the server and has contributed positively to the community in some way +1

Luquinhas_

+1 I know Eyvah from liek a year ago and i never had a problem with him, hes so nice and a very helpfull guy, i love him, he never was toxic to me or my team, in the hispanic comunity i can tall for almost all the cominity, we all love him :)

HyperTotodile

Slicer
-1, in general he has been toxic to me with no rational explanation behind it whatsoever. I can understand if the exchanges were me initiating and then him upping the ante, but his behavior towards me has left me really annoyed with him in general, a sentiment I expressed to him in DMs recently, where he played dumb and pretended like he had no recollection of ever beefing me or being toxic to me in public chat.

Again, it'd be COMPLETELY understandable if it started out with me saying something like "ez" after killing him and then he starts shit talking me, but he was always the one initiating the beef, and I've always been left on the defensive.

My general expectation is that whatever way I treat somebody, I will be treated similarly in return. If I am toxic to someone, hell yeah I'll be fine with it if they talk shit to me! I have been nothing but kind to Eyvah when they got unbanned, though, and all they do is be toxic to me, so that is why I do not believe they are deserving of Slicer.

Lexxnd

I feel like there is too much drama around with him give it some months and yeah i think he should be a slicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back