Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Festival of Nassau

Preference of Fighting Pit? (See Current Picture Below)

• 100% Flat, Fine how it is.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Minor elevations/obstacles

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Something like previous Silverhand/Noobville Tournament Pits

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky___

Slicer
Festival of Nassau
Saturday January 12th, 2019 at 3pm EST
44ca235e21f9e682f6c424b00e139a44-jpg.jpg
Festival Rules
  • Participation in the 1v1 Tournament disqualifies you from participating in the Silverhand Shuffle and vice-versa.
  • No stealing, killing, or attempting to throw/shoot/or otherwise propel things into the fighting pit.
  • Attempts to access restricted areas may result in being removed from the festival.
76c4791777e8508279a825189c527c2e.jpg

The “Silverhand Shuffle”
For our first event: a timely throwback to the first of many celebrated tournaments! A barebones-esque 1v1 single elimination tournament in which a maximum of 12 competitors will suit up in iron gear and wield their trusty iron swords (or axes) to duke it out old school style. Competitors will be afforded 4 splash health II pots alongside 2 splash I harming pots. Additionally, competitors will be given a reliable 16 cooked beef and a power II bow with 24 arrows. All items will be supplied by us. Entry to this tournament will cost 4 diamond blocks and your spot is guaranteed upon full payment. In order to keep things running efficiently, all competitors will be required to check-in 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the event. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Registration in this tournament denies entry into the main 1v1 Tournament. To register contact me on Discord, do NOT reply to this thread to register.

The Goods

1st Place:
  • “Jibblypop’s Whipping Cane”
  • Lored God Enchanted Leather Armor
  • 1 Recall Stone
  • 16 Diamond Blocks
  • 128 Power Shard Clusters
  • 64 Prismarine Shards
  • 64 Prismarine Clusters

The 1v1 Tournament
The standard classic here. Competitors fight it out to be the Champion. No fewer than 16 competitors (maximum of 32) will face off against each other in a best of 3 situation to advance. So, make sure you bring your lucky set of armor and sharpest blade, this is the real deal. We’ve got room for competitors to bring a maximum of 8 shulkers of potions. We cannot supply them for you, so get them in no later than 3 days before the tournament. You must supply everything you need. We will not have things for you. Entry to this tournament will cost 8 diamond blocks and your spot is guaranteed upon full payment and submission of all equipment (To make it simple, don't contact me to register until you have your stuff together). In order to keep things running efficiently, all competitors will be required to check-in 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the event. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Registration in this tournament denies registration in the “Silverhand Shuffle.”
To register contact me on Discord, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO REGISTER!

The Goods
1st Place:
  • Lored God Enchanted Diamond Sword
  • God Enchanted Bow
  • God Enchanted Diamond Armor
  • 64 Ancient Ingots
  • 16 Diamond Blocks
  • 1 Beacon
  • “Champion” Title (after beating previous holder)

2nd Place:

• God Enchanted Diamond Sword
  • Lored God Enchanted Bow
  • 32 Ancient Ingots
  • 32 Gold Blocks
  • 128 Power Shard Clusters
  • 1 Mending Book

3rd Place:

• God Enchanted Diamond Sword
  • God Enchanted Bow
  • 16 Ancient Ingots
  • 64 Iron Blocks
  • 64 Power Shard Clusters
  • 1 Totem of Undying

1v1 Tournament Rules
  • No debuff potions or tipped arrows.
  • No punch or knockback (infinity is allowed).
  • No shields.
  • No thorns.
  • No extra sets of armor.
  • No enderpearls.
  • No axes.
  • No Firestones.

Stalls
00ec8d3c5b885816e9a2a356a40210c1.jpg
The Arena grounds hosts 5 stalls available for renting during the event. They are all relatively the same size and hold storage for 12 double chests. Changes can be made if necessary, to accommodate. Enderchests are present. The cost for a stall is 8 diamond blocks and those wishing to hold a raffle or betting booth will be charged an additional 16 diamond blocks. Your spot is guaranteed upon full payment. Scamming and/or malicious practices will not be tolerated and those involved will be prohibited from future events. To arrange to rent a stall contact me on Discord.

VIP Boxes
60f359ee16bc53701aa66b320a6f6e99.png
Premium and exclusive seating is available in our luxurious VIP Box seating. Accommodations include a chest filled with 3 different kinds of alcohol all brewed in Nassau’s brewery and another chest filled with an array of snacks. There are only 3 boxes available. Reserve your spot for 4 diamond blocks! Contact me on Discord to reserve your spot. SOLD OUT

The TL; DR
Saturday January 12th, 2019 at 3pm EST

The “Silverhand Shuffle:”
Cost: 4 Diamond Blocks
1v1 Bracket (min 6, max 12), Single elimination
All gear supplied by us, so no need to bring anything.
Check-in 30 minutes prior to the beginning of event or disqualified.
Registering for this means you cannot be in the 1v1 Tournament.
Contact me on Discord to register.

1v1 Tournament:
Cost: 8 Diamond Blocks
Seeded Bracket* (min 16, max 32), best of 3
Supply your gear/potations no later than 3 days in advance.
No debuff potions or tipped arrows.
No punch or knockback (infinity is allowed).
No shields.
No extra sets of armor.
No enderpearls.
No axes.
No Firestones.
No thorns.
Check-in 30 minutes prior to the beginning of event or disqualified.
Be geared and ready to fight prior to your round. Help us keep things running quickly.
Registering for this means you cannot be in the "Silverhand Shuffle."
Contact me on Discord to register.

*Bracket will be seeded utilizing data available on EldritchBot.

Registering for the tournament, to host a stall, or attending the event means you agree to abide by all tournament rules. Failure to do so may result in being disqualified and/or removed from the event and/or future events.

For any and all questions, comments, or concerns, reply below or contact me on Discord. (Sparky#4237)

Last edited:

Sparky___

Slicer
"Silverhand Shuffle"
  1. Steve5729
  2. HumanOnion
  3. Johann_Pachelbel
  4. SnowyPartayArc
  5. DerpDemon
  6. SilentStormSix
  7. Tzem
1v1 Tournament
  1. sSteak
  2. SnowyKaph
  3. NotThomqs
  4. SnowyVai
  5. ReformedRsm
  6. Ic3y
  7. SnowyPartayMario
  8. Heydood
  9. Monkss
  10. Adzy
Stalls
  1. SnowyPartayArc
VIP Boxes
  1. Mrpisquallie
  2. SnowyKaph
  3. MasonMcBadbat

Last edited:

Sparky___

Slicer
As an announcement, we've decided to cancel our Festival as a result of not reaching our target amount of participants for the 1v1 Tournament. If you signed up and haven't received a message about getting your fee/potations back please message me on Discord and we can make arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back