Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

FinnSan's second Unbanned Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnSan

Dear Loka,
It's been half a year when I got banned for assisted ban evasion. Over these last 6 months I have really regretted my decision of helping a player Ban evade. It was a really dumb decision on my part I and I wasn't thinking at that time. I was being really immature and for not reporting him now I am suffering the consequences of my actions.I am just now realizing over the six month ban that I missed that opportunity to play with my friends on a server that I met really cool people. Now I am just trying to play a awesome server with my friends and to have a fun time. I really do regret my actions and I am just trying to make more fun memories with my friends.You don't have to fully unban me I would love to have a temp ban and am really hopping this awesome community will give a second chance. Thank you so much for your time reading my appeal and I hope I will get to play with this great community again.
Thanks again,
Finnsan

Last edited:

LancerSquid

Sentry
+1 i think finnsan has indeed changed himself, we have been chatting for months, and his attitude is indeed much better than before

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While we still feel it is too soon for something as serious as assisting ban evasion we are willing to lift your ban in 8 weeks time. This was your only rule-break and it is a solid appeal which is why we are willing to change it to a temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back