Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fixed Fix Landmines During Fights

jakeman5

Slicer
Landmines shouldn't work during a fight. People who were marked friendly didn't set off the landmines inside the battle zone but enemies did. That is so broken and they should be completely disabled during fights.

kiadmowi

Slicer
while we're on the topic can they have their explosion adjusted to work like end crystals, feels like no matter how far away from a landmine you are, horizontally or vertically, you take a set amount of 9 hearts of true damage. would be cooler to take less damage the farther away you are to make disarming them from a distance viable, say, 1 or 2 hearts of true damage instead, while still punishing stepping on them.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Yeah definitely a buggo here so yer get it fixed.
while we're on the topic can they have their explosion adjusted to work like end crystals, feels like no matter how far away from a landmine you are, horizontally or vertically, you take a set amount of 9 hearts of true damage. would be cooler to take less damage the farther away you are to make disarming them from a distance viable, say, 1 or 2 hearts of true damage instead, while still punishing stepping on them.
I feel just having all types of explosions do the same damage no matter what they are might be a good idea, it's just how you're able to use them that differs between them which I think may be a good idea so yer

MoistP

mines does not require skill/time to activate and blow people up, unlike crystals and minecarts where you can pearl away or wear blast prot, just fix it to the intended purpose, other than that mines are pretty cool overall (coming from the person whos two mine radars that were placed for 3 months didnt work until 2 days ago)

Back