Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Fix the loot exploding when someone gets a kill!

Eyvah

We have said no several times to this. It's vanilla behavior.

and hilarious
as this was mentioned before when players wanted the mutators, someone said “you guys are just spectating, watching it might seem fun, experiencing is not. It is really the same deal here. Watching peoples items explode when they die might look hilarious but cause a lot of trouble for the player that actually killed them.

doota

as this was mentioned before when players wanted the mutators, someone said “you guys are just spectating, watching it might seem fun, experiencing is not. It is really the same deal here. Watching peoples items explode when they die might look hilarious but cause a lot of trouble for the player that actually killed them.
THIS
i dont want my loot flying out for the 200 bits goblins to snag when i get a kill fair and square, i dont even get a chance to get SOME of the loot because it explodes AROUND me i dont even get any of it if anyone is within a 10 block radius of me

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
A ZOMBIE GOT YOUR LORES?? how loll
Almost got my lores, I was just outside of stromgarde when I hit the ground a bit too hard.

Didn't have any other armor or elytra, so raced back like a wild kangaroo with nothing but the skin on my back.

Back