Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Flgment Sentry Application

Flgment

Slicer
Current rank: Slicer
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank:
- I see a Sentry as someone who is highly knowledgeable about Loka and familiar with the servers rules. Sentrys are responsible for moderating the chats keeping them clean from toxicty, while also keeping a calm and unbiased opinion when taking into account who and what chat rules are violated, also they should try support guardians with issues where and when they can. With this being said Sentrys should be held to a higher standard due to their position within the community.

A Sentry should also be approachable, friendly and always willing to provide support, educate and guide new or returning players with navigate Loka's custom experiences to the best of their ability so they aren't pushed away from the server due to how complex and daunting the server appears with little or no prior knowledge.

Why you think you should become this rank:
- I have played Loka for around 2.5 - 3 years now and I have enjoyed my time on the server, and during my time on the server I feel like I've built a good foundation of knowledge about the rules and the custom systems Loka provides. With the knowledge I have I am willing to support and guide new players or returning players through Loka when needed, while also moderating the chats to keep them welcoming and help the Loka community grow and better the server as a whole.

When you started playing on the server:
- 16th September, 2021
Time zone:
- GMT
How often do you play (hours a day/week):
- 5 hours/day

Back