Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Flxzen unban appeal #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlxzeN

Muted
IGN:Flxzen
Date of ban:November 19 2022
Reason of ban:Account sharing/Ban evading

Hello loka community i have been waiting since 2024 april 22 for appealing today and im so excited.

I did explain everything in my past appeals and i will drop the links down below:

Again and again im really sorry about my behaviours in the server from past to now.I really did really wrong stuff like wasting the staffs time and lying to them about alting on another account and not telling them that it was me,sharing my account with a banned person which did lots of damage to server by duping in my account,cheating,xraying and alting on server which is a big problem.

I really learned from my mistakes then became a better person whose maturing day by day and not repeating things i did in the past.Again im really sorry i want to be back in lokas community please accept my apology i love you guys <3…

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to the length of time that has passed, we are willing to give you another chance and lift the ban. However please be aware you will remain on a warning and any rule breaks may result in the ban being reapplied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back