Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Flxzen unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlxzeN

Muted
Ign:7lxz

Ban Reason:Ban evading/Account sharing

Ban date: November 19,2022

Hello dear Lokans today its been 476 days (15 months) since i got banned and im here because i wanted to apologize to everyone for my actions back then in the server and especially to Loka staffs.

First of all i want to apologize to bat3415,skuhoo and magpieman.Im really sorry because i lied to you guys,wasted your time and broke your trust and im really sorry about it.I really want to gain your trust again i dont know how to,but i want to.

Ive been off the streets since august 2023 and i changed my personality alot i swear.
Nevermind,i want to talk about my actions in 2022-2023; so i was being childish back then and done some stupid actions like hacking,xraying,alting and giving a person my account.Again and again i really apologize to everyone for the damage that i gave to the community and the server.

So you would ask me “why did you gave your account to another person?”

-Back in 2022 i was stressed about my university exam (even i had lot of time) and i wanted to study for it but there was an obstacle for me like loka to study.I was addicted to the server and i couldnt leave the desk to study because i was really addicted,so i decided to give my account to Batuusta35 and let him play in it for fun BUT,there was a thing that i wouldnt even think of.Batuusta35 was duping in my account and he didnt even tell me heres the proof(you can translate and see it yourself):

1709938031910.png

thats his own discord acc btw heres the tag:
1709938065765.png
and then he deleted all his messages:
1709938096066.png
1709938109772.png

Yeah as i said i have done some stupid actions trusted someone that i shouldnt have and made him damage the server and im really sorry about it and i apologize again and again.

Yes,i did cheat in the server.
I used xray in 2022 march and im stupid i wanted to earn currency easily and went to some stupid way to earn it and damaged the server again.

And again back in 2022 july i got banned for cheating and yes it was the same reason,i wanted to quit the server to study and made myself get banned by the autoban system and im sorry it was so childish.

AND i cant forget this part.
ALTING
heres the list of my alts: 77synex,Zwexzy,vpxe,impleet,oceantopia,possumis,adanakebabbest,imnotghayimsus,kuruger6155

Yes… i have alted so many times and broke all of the staffs trust.As i said i was addicted and back in 2023(January-August)i alted as much as i could and im so so so stupid i couldnt imagine how much damage i gave to the server i killed lot of people spent so much money.Even the staff got rid of me and my actions and told me to appeal next year
1709938291657.png
and im back after a year for another appeal.

Again im really sorry for the actions i have done if i was in this mindset in 2023 i wouldnt have done these type of actions but im getting more mature day by day please accept my apology 🙏.

+ i forgot to add,the last appeal ive posted(in 2023 september)i wrote it for joke and the alt accs i added in the text(madninja and lucifer)was for troll too,those accounts doesnt belong to me and i wasnt playing in those accounts.
^
And i want to apologize to staff, back then i thought it would be funny to make such a childish thing like this.

Last edited:

Lxnnh

Muted
Bro is still lying 2 years ago he was 15 yo.
I honestly think he shouldn't be unbanned because hes still cheating and still toxic to most player -1

lorpeyniri1453

Bro is still lying 2 years ago he was 15 yo.
I honestly think he shouldn't be unbanned because hes still cheating and still toxic to most player -1
Do you have any evidence of him still cheating or being toxic to you or other players ? If you have you are free to send them to this appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back