Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Flxzen unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKHISARLI

Muted
Terorist sympathizer. He is saying "i don't wanna see woman who doesn't wear hijab if i see i ll cut her head".
And this, its a lil lie cause ''Kurdistan'' isnt terrorist region/faction/unit you can name it what you want but YPG and PKK are terrorist.
(I am not supporting any things on this appeal)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Region–PKK_conflict ''terrorist''
1684928687882.png

1684928733920.png
This list shows who helped Turkey in the earthquake. And you can see kurdistan's flag here, now who is terrorist?
(I am not talking about hezbullah or other things beko is right but for kurdistan they arent terrorist for now.)

Raddus_

Sentry
Terorist sympathizer. He is saying "i don't wanna see woman who doesn't wear hijab if i see i ll cut her head".
The screenshots shown here are pretty clear Akhil. Theirs more then just the Kurdistan flag, and even then what he actually said is horrible.

BEKOGOD

Muted
And this, its a lil lie cause ''Kurdistan'' isnt terrorist region/faction/unit you can name it what you want but YPG and PKK are terrorist.
View attachment 7384

View attachment 7385
This list shows who helped Turkey in the earthquake. And you can see kurdistan's flag here, now who is terrorist?
(I am not talking about hezbullah or other things beko is right but for kurdistan they arent terrorist for now.)
i didnt say kurdistan is terrorist. I said hezbullah and HUDAPAR is terrorist. they are known terrorist group.

BEKOGOD

Muted
PKK and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations that are fighting each other and also with Turkey. Hezbollah wants to establish a red Kurdistan, and the PKK wants to establish a green Kurdistan. HDP is the party form of PKK in Turkey. HUDAPAR is the party form of Hezbollah. While green kurdistan wants peace, red kurdistan wants sharia. (but both of them do it by killing our soldiers)

Last edited:

czmpos

Slicer
View attachment 7384

View attachment 7385
YAY MY COUNTRY IS IN THERE

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Im not finished i want to apologize to magpieman because i lied to him while i was alting and made my alt get unban and to everyone who i have ever been toxic to.
It's not much of an apology when you lie to me again, days later pretending to be someone else. You need to sort yourself out, stop alting stop lying and come back with an appeal next year. You were alting on the account Zwexzy this month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back