Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderm3n looking for work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderm3n

Current rank: Settler

What you think is expected of position:
Beyond the stated expectations listed in the posting, I feel the expectation of this position will follow closely along the lines of the Slicer Rank. Community Reps should be friendly and helpful to all Lokans. They are active members of the server who engage with other members of the server to discover what the community is looking for in future updates. They will be the rails to the Elder's minecart so to speak. These players should come from a wide spread of sub-communities within Loka whether they be town members or nomads. The better the diversity of the holders of this quarterly office, the more ability the community has to influence the direction of the server. Many people are quick to join to a town after finishing the intro, but there is definitely a place in this office for a nomad to voice the opinion of the minority better.

Why you think players should support you:
I feel I exemplify the expectations of the role well. I am a kind to all member's of the server regardless of town affiliations. I enjoy discussing newly implemented mechanics with others. This is the first SMP server I have ever joined in playing this game for so many years and It offered such a stark contrast to my experience with Vanilla Minecraft (Especially with this server featuring custom coded elements!!). I feel that this server keeps up well with updates and tries it's best to keep the community informed but this rank will allow for a better dissemination of information to the public.

When you started playing on the server: June 15, 2019
(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc): Building. I specifically sought a SMP server to collaborate with other MC players on massive builds that took real dedication to create since the blocks have to be gathered.
Time zone: Eastern (-5 GMT)
How often do you play (hours a day/week):15-25

BuscoNombre

Slicer
852.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back