Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fwishhy unban appeal v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwishhy

Hey so I was banned for doxxing sometime from 7/23/22 to 7/24/22. And I honestly have no Idea why or who could have got me banned. Only two things come to mind that could be a possible reasoning for the ban. One is me commenting "there are 13 black vans headed to the Marlow residence" under a youtube video regarding a situation regarding Marlow and Lurnn (
). Which is obviously an incredibly harmless joke that no mentally sane person would take seriously. The other thing would be me constantly joking about people living at a "123 Salami Drive, Salami New York". An address on a road that doesn't even exist, in a town that doesn't even exist. The phrase "123 Salami Drive Salami New York" has been said countless times by countless people as a joke to mock doxing. And it's if anyone claims that they genuinely live there, they are lying their behinds off because like I said previously, not only does Salami New York not even exist, but Salami Drive is not a real road outside a few "Salami Streets" in Nigeria. None of these have me doxing anybody. If neither of these are the reason of my ban, I'd love to be informed of the actual reason of my ban as so I can make a properly informed appeal.​

Lots of love, Fwishhy.​

Attachments

• Screenshot_1222.png
    Screenshot_1222.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 36

idk69420

Muted
+1 he is so camel he is on my camel list and he is one of the camelikest camels i know +camel -horse

Lurnn

Slicer
for what it's worth I don't believe your ban to be related to anything said in that groupchat.

However any joke doxxing in that gc could be seen as otherwise when you take into account the considerable real doxxes that were thrown around in chat and threats and what not.

I'd love to find out what you were really banned for and if it was this to have an opinion, doesn't look good either way

Goonq

Muted
Hey so I was banned for doxxing sometime from 7/23/22 to 7/24/22. And I honestly have no Idea why or who could have got me banned. Only two things come to mind that could be a possible reasoning for the ban. One is me commenting "there are 13 black vans headed to the Marlow residence" under a youtube video regarding a situation regarding Marlow and Lurnn (
). Which is obviously an incredibly harmless joke that no mentally sane person would take seriously. The other thing would be me constantly joking about people living at a "123 Salami Drive, Salami New York". An address on a road that doesn't even exist, in a town that doesn't even exist. The phrase "123 Salami Drive Salami New York" has been said countless times by countless people as a joke to mock doxing. And it's if anyone claims that they genuinely live there, they are lying their behinds off because like I said previously, not only does Salami New York not even exist, but Salami Drive is not a real road outside a few "Salami Streets" in Nigeria. None of these have me doxing anybody. If neither of these are the reason of my ban, I'd love to be informed of the actual reason of my ban as so I can make a properly informed appeal.​
Lots of love, Fwishhy.​
Unfortunately, I do live at 123 Salami Drive Salami New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back