Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

FzU Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FzU

Muted
Hello Lokans, my name is FzU.

A little over 8 months ago, I was banned for Assisting Ban Evasion. I'd like to apologise to the staff team as I wasted their time, I disregarded the effort they put into building a safer community by assisting an individual who had harassed a vulnerable member of the community. That was a disgusting action by me which I heavily regret, I understand the damage I caused to the community and have taken a long break from many of the surrounding groups/communities to gain a deeper understanding of how to become a better person who wouldn't support such hateful actions. I've also become good friends with the player who Kippehz (the player I assisted ban evade) had harassed and I can absolutely say with no uncertainty that I have made ammends with that player.

While I've made ammends with the player, I understand that the community itself suffered from the damage caused by players who assist ban evasion - at the time I didn't understand the damage caused by assisting ban evasion and thought nothing more than I wanted to play with a long term friend. Since my ban, I understand that no matter how much I wanted to play with my friend, I should've reported him and I should've made staff aware of the fact he was alting. If given the chance, in the future I promise to stick to Loka's rules and report anyone breaking Loka's rules no matter who they are. I've played the server for many years now and I should've understood the repercussions of my actions, there is no excuse for my ignorant behaviour and for that I deeply apologise. I miss the community and server a lot, having spent so long enjoying time with my friends on the server and I hope I can be given a chance to partake in that community once again. Thank you all for reading and I hope you can see the change I have made in myself, so that I can have a chance to play amongst you once again.

Dhir

+7 My Name is Dhir and I approve This Message, He didn't alt in any tournament "tgshalo", we have receipts so stop it Thx and Have a good evening

g0mez

Hello Lokans, my name is FzU.

A little over 8 months ago, I was banned for Assisting Ban Evasion. I'd like to apologise to the staff team as I wasted their time, I disregarded the effort they put into building a safer community by assisting an individual who had harassed a vulnerable member of the community. That was a disgusting action by me which I heavily regret, I understand the damage I caused to the community and have taken a long break from many of the surrounding groups/communities to gain a deeper understanding of how to become a better person who wouldn't support such hateful actions. I've also become good friends with the player who Kippehz (the player I assisted ban evade) had harassed and I can absolutely say with no uncertainty that I have made ammends with that player.

While I've made ammends with the player, I understand that the community itself suffered from the damage caused by players who assist ban evasion - at the time I didn't understand the damage caused by assisting ban evasion and thought nothing more than I wanted to play with a long term friend. Since my ban, I understand that no matter how much I wanted to play with my friend, I should've reported him and I should've made staff aware of the fact he was alting. If given the chance, in the future I promise to stick to Loka's rules and report anyone breaking Loka's rules no matter who they are. I've played the server for many years now and I should've understood the repercussions of my actions, there is no excuse for my ignorant behaviour and for that I deeply apologise. I miss the community and server a lot, having spent so long enjoying time with my friends on the server and I hope I can be given a chance to partake in that community once again. Thank you all for reading and I hope you can see the change I have made in myself, so that I can have a chance to play amongst you once again.
+1 definitely wont do it again, he's a good kid. I think he deserves another chance.

Deevil

Sentry
+1 PLEASE YES, what he did was so dumb but i wanna play with him again! let him play again he is probably the coolest guy i ever meet.
ily my g FZU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back