Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

GALACT1CCACTUS Unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PainLyss

Muted
Hello loka, I was muted on 10/7/22 for having a ass vs boobs debate in public loka chat. I have also said terrible things to a loka player Wqnderr after he ganked me. I did apologize in DMs with him but no response. When I did these actions it was all out of pure anger and I apologize to anyone I have offended. I have learned from my actions and became a better person over-time. I also suffer with the neurological disorder ADHD, but I can't blame all my anger on that but I believe it has something to do with it. I am sincerely sorry to anyone I have offended. I would greatly appreciate a 2nd chance to be able to talk in Loka Public Chat.

TgsHalo

+1 going off of the previous conversations I have had with this player through the past few weeks, he has definitely reformed.

passway

Muted
I own this guy on warspree but. +1 going off of the previous conversations I have had with this player through the past few weeks, he has definitely reformed.

+1 this guy has been a close friend of mine for close to a year now and is one of the most entertaining persons I’ve met. He deserves a second chance and it has been a good 6-7 ish months since his mute. Free him!!

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will give you another chance and lift the mute due to the length of time that has passed and you owning up to the things you did in this appeal. Please be aware you will remain on a warning and any further chat rule breaks will result in the mute being reapplied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back