Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ghostly Apearances

saphira23

Slicer
On my time in Loka I have never seen such a ghastly sight. I was walking along, and I saw a creeper, not just any ordinary everyday creeper, a charged one. And yet, it wasn't even that. Upon further investigation and more sightings, I came to realize that the odd things didnt have a creeper body at all. Just a lightning shell in the shape of the creeper. As I asked about these scary sighting, I was told to keep quiet. Are these odd things a sign? Or something sinister?

Artagan

Slicer
9648772031_1b0893725e.jpg

These phenomena have been around for awhile now. They take the appearance of charged creepers, minus the creeper, and are not hostile. When killed they drop an item resembling glowstone dust, called "Strange Mote". Strange Motes can be combined to form "Congealed Mass". Presumably this can also be combined to create something, but I haven't personally collected enough strange motes yet to find out what. Stay tuned, Lokans.

Jedi has also been helping me collect them. :D

Jedoi

Slicer
First off, I'm old enough to talk about ghosts. I'm not that young. I bet I'm only slightly younger than you.

Secondly, I know way more then most of you all on this subject.

Jedoi

Slicer
Also to what Art said:

They have very low health, and normally spawn at night. Not always though. Also, they despawn very quickly.

saphira23

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
First off, I'm old enough to talk about ghosts. I'm not that young. I bet I'm only slightly younger than you.

How old do you suppose I am dear? and Don't become sarcastic with me. It will not be pretty

Psychedelic98

Slicer
saphira23 said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:

How old do you suppose I am dear? and Don't become sarcastic with me. It will not be pretty
Can confirm as someone who has been sarcastic with saph

JocelynReed

Slicer
It would be nice if those who have the information would share it with the rest of us...as RP is meant to be open to those who wish to participate.

I have seen a few ghostly creepers...but I figured lightning him so I have so far avoided them. I am looking for them now.

Ps. Saph is older then that.

mopb3

Slicer
JocelynReed said:
It would be nice if those who have the information would share it with the rest of us...as RP is meant to be open to those who wish to participate.
tumblr_mbgnkvOdxB1qm50q6.gif

Jedoi

Slicer
Information? Sure!

They were first discovered by my friends Jenna7854 and chubbles. But godemox, with the help of Jenna, killed the first one later, and got the Strange Mote, in which he showed Jen and I. Mox asked Art about them to which he responded he knew nothing. Mox gave Art the Mote, and since then we have been giving all the mote from ghosts to Art, who is kinda the collector of them. I have never seen a charged creeper, so I looked up what they looked like. After this, a saw a ghost but failed to kill it.

These we know:

*They spawn more often in night and rain
*They drop Strange Mote which can become Congealed Mass
*They look like charged creepers without the creepers
*They have low health
*They do no damage
*We don't, however, know if they spawn in caves or not

PS. Okay so maybe she is much older then me. I'm still old enough to know a lot about the ghosts.

JocelynReed

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Information? Sure!

These we know:

*They spawn more often in night and rain
*They drop Strange Mote which can become Congealed Mass
*They look like charged creepers without the creepers
*They have low health
*They do no damage
*We don't, however, know if they spawn in caves

Newb yesterday found one in a cave at y 11. They do spawn in caves.

Lazuli73

Slicer
I wonder what happens when we get enough masses to get the next step of ghostlyness... I'm thinking that the next level should be a butter ingot, or gold for squares who don't watch Skydoesminecraft, which is so funny.

SQUIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back