Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Giiovaaa Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babysoy

Slicer
Giiovaaa was banned after nacho got his set off in a duel against him because he was low and knew he couldn't win, it's not Giiovaaa's fault if someone wants to get his armor off and let him win if he has nothing to do in the duel. Like what is Giiovaaa supposed to do, let nacho win? or just wait until someone leaves the match because he's bored.
I just don't agree with Giiovaaa's ban and shouldn't be permabanned or just at least 2 weeks or one month.

Or maybe the other duel in which Giiovaaa didn't let nacho win he just panic and quickdrop, i totally disagree with Giiovaaa's ban.

+ I did this cuz he has not a forum account

Last edited:

Luquinhas_

I was talking to them and i think the ban of giova isnt deserved.
I hope the staffs change his mind and accept my friend's appeal.
There is no way then now if u qd u got banned, its so stupid.

Dae_

Muted
From what I’ve heard from Giova and others, this ban just doesn’t seem fair. You can’t stop people from taking off their armour if they want to and therefore only the player that did it should get banned. Unless there was a prior understanding from both parties that they’d do this with the intention of boosting, I believe Giova deserves an unban. +1

Dae_

Muted
-blistor

Attachments

• 1511743F-9C3F-4D27-BAC2-8B454070CA20.jpeg
    1511743F-9C3F-4D27-BAC2-8B454070CA20.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 58

Babysoy

Slicer
+1 this doesnt deserve a perm maybe like a month or so
Actually not even 1month tbh cause he did nothing wrong he just quickdropped in a duel and killed someone who went naked cuz thought he had no more chance in the duel

Lurnn

Slicer
Don't have a super solid opinion on this appeal but just wanted to say since when did we believe every word out of a banned players mouth for what they did and how they got banned? I've never seen such hesitancy or caution thrown out the window.

Loka has a real high standard of proof or atleast has in the past, I'm willing to assume the facts giovas presented aren't the full truth or atleast missing out on parts of the truth.

Mxthi

Win trading has been a thing since the last season when Novixi payed, scammed and begged for a win in his Hero X. But now they banning for this no sense reasons?

What he’s suppose to do in that situation? Or if staff is don’t like people to surrender when they don’t have chances of winning then make a rule and regulate the ranked matches so there’s not any confusion at all.

He clearly deserves an unban but he does need to explain what happened too.

Babysoy

Slicer
Win trading has been a thing since the last season when Novixi payed, scammed and begged for a win in his Hero X. But now they banning for this no sense reasons?

What he’s suppose to do in that situation? Or if staff is don’t like people to surrender when they don’t have chances of winning then make a rule and regulate the ranked matches so there’s not any confusion at all.

He clearly deserves an unban but he does need to explain what happened too.
All i can say at the moment is that he's trying to get back the old forums account he had and explain what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back