Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug Glitching when a horse jumps high

DaSharkie

If you have a horse that jumps really high or just add jumpboost 2 you will fall of your horse and get teleported to the ground. If you would put jump boost on a beacon you couldnt even jump with a horse.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
I think this is just the automod going crazy.

Don't go up long flights of stairs, got kicked from the server like 5 times for bringing a horse up a set a long while ago.

DaSharkie

I think this is just the automod going crazy.

Don't go up long flights of stairs, got kicked from the server like 5 times for bringing a horse up a set a long while ago.
Yea if you would jump of a block to the ground you would get kicked off. It shoudlnt be like that tho. If you want to parkour over a wall with a horse you cant because you would get kicked off.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Yea if you would jump of a block to the ground you would get kicked off. It shoudlnt be like that tho. If you want to parkour over a wall with a horse you cant because you would get kicked off.
I feel that would be too hard to code tbh.

Idk tho, but still, it's sad that horses are as useless as /flipcoin.

daqniel

its because ur entering a town

Back