Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Global Pie Chart or some graph

Strongeee

Slicer
A pie chart or some graph that shows the amount of players from what country. I nice little information thing that would be interesting to know :)

gabrosen

Slicer
I agree but the only problem is that people (not saying any names) Like to put things like (where you live) "Planet Earth" or "Earth" stuff like that :)

Strongeee

Slicer
I can see the concern :S but I'm not saying publish peoples IPs or who lives where. Just a chart showing people the amount of players on loka from what regions :D. Just a plain number no usernames involved :)

gabrosen

Slicer
I can see the concern :S but I'm not saying publish peoples IPs or who lives where. Just a chart showing people the amount of players on loka from what regions :D. Just a plain number no usernames involved :)

I guess, then we can see peoples time zones! So then we can guess when they will most likely come on :D

Lazuli73

Slicer
The only reason I like knowing which country a person is from is the time-zone thing and how activie they will appear to be. It could be an option when registering to show your countries location on a pie chart. No one said you have to. If you want to keep your place of origin private, you can. Some of us need to protect the mother land.

Back