Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Good-Bye Loka Auction

Zor95

Slicer
I think we need to have one last auction before the move. I'm thinking two weeks from now, but what date and time works best for everyone?

Also, post what you'd be looking for at this auction or a link to a market thread if you've already got requests up. This should help keep things alive compared to our last few auctions.

Artagan

Slicer
A lot of people won't be interested in trading items because they're just taking buildings in the move. The rest may not be interested because they've already filled up all their space for moving items to the new world.

Zor95

Slicer
mopb3 said:
There's me thinking you were leaving on account of the title.

Might attract quite a few people then ;)

Artagan said:
A lot of people won't be interested in trading items because they're just taking buildings in the move. The rest may not be interested because they've already filled up all their space for moving items to the new world.

The builders may still need building supplies and those bringing items may be looking for certain things to complete stacks or whatnot.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Artagan said:
A lot of people won't be interested in trading items because they're just taking buildings in the move.

This accounts for exactly 3 people at this moment.

Back