Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Goonq ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonq

Muted
IGN: Goonq
Reason of Ban: Exploit Abuse

Hello Lokans, I would like to express how truly sorry I am for ruining the Lokan market, economy, and wasting the valuable time of many members of the staff team. I completely own up to my mistakes. What I did (duping a ton of stuff) was wrong. At the time, I was just thinking selfishly about the dupe. After my friends discovered the dupe, we got excited and thought about how to use it for our own gains. We could end gank 24/7 without fear of running out of sets or pots, and we were able to buy tons of lores with our cash. As a result of my actions, the Loka admins had to dig through countless logs and spend hours undoing the damage that I caused. I can't express enough just how sorry I am for these mistakes, and in these past 10 months, I've learned from my mistakes and have conducted myself in a better manner. I have played similar servers and obeyed the rules (especially rules about duping), and I want to show the Loka community that I've improved and am ready to come back to this awesome server. I hope you will all accept my apology, and I hope that you will give me a second chance.

glory

+1 goonq is one of the nicest loka players and has always been a very cool dude. Ive vcd with goonq many times and he seems like he has very much regretted his actions and his sorry for the harm he caused to the loka community.

bqnka

+1 goonq very handsome and not toxic
(don’t think your +1 matters glory when your permabanned)

Tqmen

Slicer
+1 really nice guy and i know he regrets the duping stuff he did cause we spoke in call about it.

czmpos

Slicer
+1 goonq very handsome and not toxic
(don’t think your +1 matters glory when your permabanned)
Yes, it matters, glory is permabanned but he stills a member of our community, also he knows goonq so its more than a valid opinion.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
genuine appeals matter a lot and it’s obvious to see that he really cares about coming back to Loka and regrets duping, this appeal came from Goonq, not some English major, and I appreciate that :)

+1

doota

it was sort of hard to decide, but I think this should be a +1. Duping is a huge offense and you did seem to try and joke about it but in the end you do seem like you really regret it and for that I feel like you should be freed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back