Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Halloween project

Lucifer09

Slicer
I really want to build something for Halloween, any suggestions? I was thinking some kind or haunted house with a bunch of traps and stuff.

Zor95

Slicer
How about a haunted house that isn't really a haunted house but a pit of fire you herd everyone on the server into to purge their souls?

K

KenuDragonfire

To you forum-jackers... "GET OFF MY PLANE!"

I really like the idea, where would we be building it? In the old world I was going to build a darkened crypt that'd spawn mobs, you'd try to run through it, and get the treasure at the end. I'd also really not like to do something like the Ember Battlefield, that'd take forever. (Mob spawner spawns mobs, brings them to one area for battle, w/e)

Lucifer09

Slicer
I would like to build it somewhere a lot of people could see it, but there's not really a place a lot of people see daily other than spawn. Decorating spawn would be fun, but I want to build something and I doubt Asy would give me spawn perms. So I will most likely be building this in Helrune. A Halloween style obstacle course sounds like quite a good idea. I could invite anyone who wants to do it to Helrune I guess.

13scooter13

Slicer
umm me and joce have been planning a horror house. if this appiles to anything and wannted for use on holloween just ask. :D

Back