Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Hamadeau for Slicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daqniel

I think Hamadeau should get slicer cause He's a very Active and mature player, he invites alot of people to loka, guides people and just teaches them the basics and is a really nice person. he could be a great addition to the Slicer community!

ElAkame

Slicer
-1 Although you are a very close friend of mine on Loka, I as a player with 900 hours of playtime in less then a year, have barely ever seen you help anyone out. You're a really nice guy, but there are just some way better options for slicer then you. However, if I do see you helping out in public/guild chat, or just anywhere more often. I would revert my -1 to a +1.

Corester

-1 Although you are a very close friend of mine on Loka, I as a player with 900 hours of playtime in less then a year, have barely ever seen you help anyone out. You're a really nice guy, but there are just some way better options for slicer then you. However, if I do see you helping out in public/guild chat, or just anywhere more often. I would revert my -1 to a +1.
Hamad is perhaps one of the best choices for a slicer. He helps anyone who needs it, and as you said, he's a really nice guy. He is a much better option than the people you have nominated. He helps and is active. What more can you ask for?

ElAkame

Slicer
Hamad is perhaps one of the best choices for a slicer. He helps anyone who needs it, and as you said, he's a really nice guy. He is a much better option than the people you have nominated. He helps and is active. What more can you ask for?
To me he isnt, and i’ve only nominated one person for slicer, stereoIm was a good pick for slicer, stereo has done more then Hamadeau. Hamad may be a kind person, but i havent seen him be that helpful, as i mentioned, if i do see him help out more often i would revert to a +1.

Scatlxnd

+1 Hamad has been a good friend over the past 3+ years. He has taught me and several other people to play loka. He also lives on loka; Hamad is very active. I think he deserves Slicer.

Click1x

no i am

9Crits

Slicer
+1 1v1 gank isle rn :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back