Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Have you recently felt that your armor durability goes down faster then usual and you feel the need to use AI's WAY more frequently?

Do you feel the need to use AI's WAY more frequently due to armor dura going down more then usual?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

ThePigGang

Guardian
My plan is to look at eldritch bot logs to confirm the increase of usage of AIS but I have brought it up in alliance chat and lots of people have agreed. (very possible I have lost my mind)

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
It's almost certainly just in your head. Armor durability loss is directly linked to the amount of damage you take. With unbreaking 3 on everything that should average out to a little less than 1 durability loss on each armor piece for every 1 damage you take.

mimo4

Slicer
Very interesting ThePigGang. Here are some other questions you might interesting:

1. Do you hear voices in your head?
2. Do you get vivid visions that seem real but arent really?
3. Are you actively seeing a therapist / psychologist / any mental health professional?
4. Have you been diagnosed with any noteworthy conditions?
5. thepiggang
6. Are you not taking certain medication that medical professionals have recommended you take?

Orphious

Slicer
I only noticed needing to use AI's more than usual in a fight with the Soul Link mutator so maybe some specific mutators are causing it?

Back