Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Here is my story..

Thieflord304

Slicer
I..was once a simple builder..maybe not the best, but that's what I liked most. I then joined this server, coming along from a friends recommendation, and soon after joining Hidden Caverns. During my interview with Scootalo, I was asked what I liked to do best, where I responded "building". Therefore, they laughed in my face, because of my name. Thus, my great Princess Jocelyn, molded me into a weapon of war. I was trained, created to kill, raid, and just flat out dominate my opponent.

This is my tale, from building the blocks up, to tearing them down one by one.

(Love ya Jocelyn<3.)

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
I think we should have a separate forum for everyone to post their own server stories. This could provide a lot of insight towards where people come from, how they got here, what they've done, who they've known... The list just goes on.

And Thief, that was beautiful.

olivia-gif-5.gif

EpicBacon99

Slicer
Skitch the Wolf said:
I think we should have a separate forum for everyone to post their own server stories. This could provide a lot of insight towards where people come from, how they got here, what they've done, who they've known... The list just goes on.

This would be useful. I was going to write my story in a book but two years is a lot to put into a book.

mopb3

Slicer
Thieflord304 said:
I was trained, created to kill, raid, and just flat out dominate my opponent.
...And get beaten by mop in the arena, or did that just come naturally? ;)

Back