Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

HoliganMustyy Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoliganMustyy

Hello, Lokans and dear staff,
I got banned 8 months ago for doxing. What I’ve done was sharing nBoi’s personal information, which I found somewhere else, in a discord server and then deleting it after 10 seconds. The reason why I shared that information was that nBoi shared my photos everywhere putting them in his texturepacks and humiliating me. What I did was childish and stupid, I should have reported nBoi to the staff, so He could have been kept away from the community and maybe this could have prevented him from doxing more than 15 people in the Turkish community. I would like to apologize to the staff and community because I didn’t report him and answered him with his own doxx. I regret what I did and after I got banned without warning I argued with bat that I should have gotten a warning instead of ban but that conversation was foolish and I want to apologize to bat because of spending his time on that nonsense conversation. Doxx of personal information is a serious doxx even though I shared it for 10 seconds and I think I deserved permabanned when I shared it.

Alting:
After I got permabanned I used the alt account _Wusten and BunnyBenn (used them for total 1 month). If I remember correctly I was thinking that I should have gotten a warning during that time which seems foolish and childish when I think about it now.

I want to apologize to the staff for spending their precious time on my nonsense behaviors, which I regret, and to the turkish community for not reporting nBoi and accordingly keeping him in the community, who doxxed more than 15 people including me and other turkish Loka players(on August 2022). I also would like to apologize to nBoi for sharing his personal information(he blocked me from discord, so I want to apologize here), even though he shared my photos. What we both did was foolish and immature for 17-18 years old people. I now understand how serious a doxx can be and the staff’s attitude against doxing to keep the community (including little kids) safe from doxxers. I believe I’ve changed as a person and become maturer. That’s why I want to return to the community if you deem appropriate

Xlerions

+1 Mustafa should unban he did a wrong and understand his fault and he is now more respectful to everybody.

Last edited:

Rea4peR

Muted
+1 I have been not enjoying loka that much since he got banned. Loka was different and more enjoyable when he was playing. Since he regrets his mistakes and apologizes for them I think he deserves an unban after 8 months.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to the context around the original ban, the quality of your appeal, your lack of offenses prior to ban, and the length of time that has passed, we are willing to give you another chance to play on the server. The ban will be lifted. Please ensure you are familiar with our rules and be careful of your future conduct as you will remain on a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back