Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Holy War: Partners Needed

NerdieBirdieYT

Slicer
Hello, Lokans!

NerdNation has been undergoing some changes lately to encourage activity and teamwork. One of the things we have discussed is creating a sort of ropleplay in form of a mini-war.

If you know anything about NN, you know we aren’t exactly the best at PvP. While we aren’t against PvPing in this RP, we’d also like this to be a fun thing that people of all skill sets can get involved with. Think pranking, mini-raids, graffiti, propaganda, and the like. The goal of this is to have fun, not necessarily to do a ton of battles.

The specifics of this “Holy War” RP will be decided on when we know who all will be involved with this. We do, however, have a base to go from. Those of you who watch my videos are probably aware that chickens are the gods of all of Minecraft. There are those who say that - Chicken forbid - sheep are gods. Obviously this is heresy, and we of NerdNation would be happy to go to “war” over our superior beliefs.

Interested in RP, goofy raids, events, and religious superiority? Get your Town involved!

Long live Chickens,

Amen.

catfishjw

Slicer
Is there any way I could get involved as a single person? I might get my town in on it at some point but we are currently struggling for actives. And everything else but you know

DFG1125

Slicer
I'm the Ascalon Assassin
Imagine thinking you're the Ascalon Assassin when I beat you for the title.

c217cf86801289e0dc9e04ac7cbc2301.png

NerdieBirdieYT

Slicer
@NerdieBirdieYT I'm the Ascalon Assassin, and If you call for help I MYSELF the Greatest Mercenary on Loka will join NerdNation and Help thou. Reply if interested in my services. I am free for you my friend.
That would be interesting! Would you be joining for the sake of RP (if so, how would joining affect it?), or joining just because! Either way, I like it!

Imagine thinking you're the Ascalon Assassin when I beat you for the title.

c217cf86801289e0dc9e04ac7cbc2301.png
This is almost accurate but sheep’s are the real hell-dwellers, pigs are just meh... we have nothing against pigs right now.

Silver911

Slicer
That would be interesting! Would you be joining for the sake of RP (if so, how would joining affect it?), or joining just because! Either way, I like it!
I'm just a kid who used to be good at PvP and is now just rusty. I can still beat most people but I've just kind of downgraded in PvP a little. I have just been a nomad spending my time helping out new towns.

NerdieBirdieYT

Slicer
I'm just a kid who used to be good at PvP and is now just rusty. I can still beat most people but I've just kind of downgraded in PvP a little. I have just been a nomad spending my time helping out new towns.
Cool! We have an application thing on our Discord :D

Back