Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Horseman Sword

EastBowmen

Slicer
As you all know, there was a boss mob that spawns near you and attempts to kill you. If you are skilled enough to kill it, there's a chance it'll drop it's sword which gives you a speed and health boost. This is an amazing reward, but it only works when you have your sword in hand. I would not bring this sword to a fight because whenever I need to throw down a potion, eat food, or do anything that requires me removing my sword from my hand it takes away those boosts.

I suggest that instead of activating the boosts when the sword is in your hand, they're activated when it's in your hot bar. This way you'll always have these benefits if you're using this sword, and if someone brings that sword with another one in order to receive the benefits, they'll be losing an inventory slot.

Grubul

Slicer
the effects could also be timed, and refresh, as long as the sword is in hand, so you would have 8 secs to do other things.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Not a bad idea. This sword was the first item from MythicMobs that had these kinds of attributes and I didn't really have any idea how they worked. In the future, I think the better option is to drop items that make sense what their attributes are. For example, having speed bonuses on boots that you're actually wearing makes sense. Having it on your sword doesn't really make sense.

Back