Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

How old are you?

Steve5729

Slicer
Mathematically: 100 (Couldn't believe it either but its a perfect 100)

Lore wise: Unknown but estimated ranging from 220-275

Oh and _Adzy its 91

Also a solution to tee and Jed: Jed is a guardian meaning she stays young forever. Therefore her souls age and bodies age will vary differently. Assuming Tee ages just a itty bitty bit more until he as well becomes a guardian (because lets be honest who doesn't like tee) they should be around the same age body wise. So that solves our physical problem as for mental um lets just not talk about that.

Last edited:

Wizardteepot

Slicer
Timey Wimey Stuff

d7aed2989fdc0faf762ed9b4a2395c4c.jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

Jedoi

Slicer
Also a solution to tee and Jed: Jed is a guardian meaning she stays young forever. Therefore her souls age and bodies age will vary differently. Assuming Tee ages just a itty bitty bit more until he as well becomes a guardian (because lets be honest who doesn't like tee) they should be around the same age body wise. So that solves our physical problem as for mental um lets just not talk about that.

People stop aging once they come under the influence of the Artifact, unless they’re a child or they’re born under the Artifact. Then they’ll continue growing until they’re mature, and then stop. I was born under the Artifact, therefore I look like a very young adult despite being 300 lol. Tee was also around 20 (I think) when he found himself in Loka, therefore biologically we look around the same age.

Steve5729

Slicer
People stop aging once they come under the influence of the Artifact, unless they’re a child or they’re born under the Artifact. Then they’ll continue growing until they’re mature, and then stop. I was born under the Artifact, therefore I look like a very young adult despite being 300 lol. Tee was also around 20 (I think) when he found himself in Loka, therefore biologically we look around the same age.
Never knew that. Thanks!

Zor95

Slicer
This thread triggers me because one year in Minecraft is 500 days. Take the amount of weeks since you joined Loka and that's your age.

Back